When your boyfriend cheats on you

Jeff the Killer: "See you later mom" you said as you left the house to go meet your boyfriend

Jeff the Killer:
"See you later mom" you said as you left the house to go meet your boyfriend. Skipping and humming a black veil brides song as you did so. However when you got to his house you saw Jeff with a knife to B/N's neck "How dare you cheat on Y/N with some slut!" You froze, Jeff killed him and saw you. You ran into his arms and sobbed with him rubbing your back.

Homicidal Liu:
You sighed, your big sister was off going to her boyfriends house leaving you all alone as your parents were out. You decided in the mean time you should just get your homework done. As you were just getting your stuff out you herd someone come through the window with blood on them, Liu. Looking down he said "Y/N...your sisters boyfriend was...yours. I got rid of him though"

Shaking, you couldnt believe it...you started to cry "hey, chin up, we arent gonna leave you" and with that he hugged you tight.

Bloody Painter:
Frantically you went into a arts and craft store. It wasnt just any store it was when B/N had asked you out and had given you a speacial bracelet with psint charms. You had never taken it off but when you had woke up this morning it was gone...You were so upset you tried to retrace your footsteps into the store.

You saw B/N and hid behind a pole not wanting to confront him. When you saw a girl with him, he reached into his pocket and....pulled out the bracelet you had treasured so much and put it onto her wrist. No...h-how could he...you turned to leave and came face to face with Helen. He frowned seeing your upset face "Y/N? What's wrong?" In response you just pointed. He held you close and took you home.

Later on the news you found out B/N was dead. A text from Helen had a smiley face with "fixed it" and you couldnt help but laugh.

Eyeless Jack:

Eyeless Jack, or EJ as you called him hopped through your window eating a kidney. It didnt really disturb you that much and you smiled at how he'd eat it like candy. But today he ate it almost like an animal, he was mad. "EJ?" You asked worried and he stopped, pulling you into a hug. "Im sorry Y/N...I made sure he was punished" You look at him confused.

"B/N cheated on you and this kidney was his" EJ held you as you sobbed.

Laughing Jack:

"Bye babe" said B/N as he left. You watched him leave with a smile, "I got a bad feeling from him" said Laughing Jack or LJ. You scoffed "Probably too much candy" you said rolling your eyes but giggled at his expresssion of there being such thing as 'too much candy'. You both walked around the carnival but than LJ held you back stopping you from moving. You frowned about to ask but he looked down. Looking ahead you saw B/N kissing another girl.

"How could you?!" You yelled shocking them both and you ran off. Pretty soon screams and thuds were herd. "Y/N" called LJ, sitting next to you he held out some love hearts. Curious you took one and saw one that said best friends, you took one half and he had the other.

Ben Drowned:

Logging into skype on your computer you sat waiting for your best friend to respond. What you saw was her on the other end laying on a bed with a guy kissing her, as you looked closer you recognised him to be B/N. You started to sob when a Cleverbot notification came up.

Cleverbot: Dont cry
The computer flickered, they both screamed.
Cleverbot: They have been met with a terribke fate.
The computer went off and when it when on both of them were dead.
Cleverbot: Problem is fixed now Y/N
Me: Thank you
Cleverbot: :)