WORRIED

Hey guyz.my freind NiA_44 is writing her first sandhir story.. title is ..a twisted cindrella tale...plzzz go and read her story..plz..it my request..the love u all gave to me in fact still giving me...give her too..sorry Nia for being late... I know u had told me before many days..but I always forget but Today I thought to write before me chapter..or else I will again forget...so sorry and wish u a luck for all your stories..which u r writing and which u will be😘😘
X--------------------------------------------------X
So here u go with a next chapter..

.
After aryan bid bye to tanya. He returned home..he was tired very much because the time he came from office he again went behind tanya..and now when he is finally at home resting on sofa..everyone is looking at him..like they will eat him😉..
Vardhan: Aryan!!😠
Aryan: what dada?
Rd: are u gonna tell us what happend?
Aryan: bhai plz..first let me take rest.. (they were asking him about tanya..and he is teasing by not saying anything)
Sanyu came and sat next to aryan..aryan kept his head on her lap and closed his eyes...
Sanyu: aryan..u had promised me...that if tanya is destined to be your's u will stop her...and then u drove from there....plz tell me na what happend did u met..or she left..plz aryan say something..
Aryan sighed and said kuch nahi ho sakta..she left
Sanyu: what! And here u r taking rest..
Aryan: pura to suno..
Arpita: ha to bolo na
Aryan: chup rahegi to tabhi na bolonga..and he glared her..she kept her finger on her lips indicating that now she will be quite..aryan continues..
Aryan tells what ever happend at airport..yeah skipped some part like the part where he was telling her not to make any boyfreind...after that he again kept his head in sanyu's lap and said "let me sleep now"
Sanyu ruffled his hair and said "first go change your clothes and have your dinner...then u can sleep"
Aryan left making faces..and murmuring under his breath "ke sone bhi nahi dete" after having the dinner all were in there room except Rd...he was in his study..after sometime when he reached his room he saw sanyu sleeping with a blankets on and still she was shivering..Rd ran towards her and said..sanyu wake up... why r u shivering" sanyu opened her eyes and looked at him..
Sanyu: nothing Rd...its just that I am feeling cold..hhhuuhhhh..
Rd: what! (he checks her fever by touching her forehead but she was not having any fever) but sanyu fever to nahi hai..
Sanyu:I think...ander se hai..
Rd: u want me to call doctor?
Sanyu: No Rd it's ohk..I will be fine..and if not then we will go tomorrow morning..now plz come here I want to sleep (she open her hand to welcome him😉)
Rd smiled and nodded his head..he got up from the bed opened his shirt...sanyu said "kya kar rahe ho"
Rd:u trust me?
Sanyu: more then my self..kar kya rahe ho?
Rd:wohi jo tumhe dikh raha hai..😉
Sanyu gulped her saliva looking at his perfect body...par
Rd: dont worry baba..I am just feeling warm..and u r feeling cold so I can't on the AC..so that's why I am removing my shirt😆😆..
After that Rd rest on the bed keeping his head on the pillow and opened his arms for his wife..sanyu came in his arms and slept on him...rd kissed her on her head and she kissed him on his cheeks..yeah now thier comfort level is increasing day by day...
he hugged her tight and they both drift in the most peaceful sleep..
In morning..
It was time for everyone to left for the office but none was ready..
All were shouting sanyu's name asking for their things..
Aryan: sanyu dekho na meri shirt ka button tut gaya..
Parth: sanyu meri blue shirt kaha hai..
Vardhan: sanyu beta.. meri black tie kaha hai..
Rd: sanyu mere sare shirts kaha hai yaha koi bhi nahi hai..
Sanyu was running in whole house..Finally all left when sanyu gave them everything they want...sanyu was alone so she thought the clean all the rooms so she picked up her I-POT..she plugged her earphones and started doing her work..
At afternoon..
Rd is trying sanyu's phone from time he reached office to tell her that they r going to doctor in afternoon but she is not picking up..and he is getting restless...so he called arpita..because he thought she will be at home but she was not..she was with parth... then Rd called aryan and asked him about sanyu but he too was not at home..now Rd become worried about her...now he was more restless..because she was alone at home and she is not picking up any one's phone..so he left for home..when he reached..he felt the unusual silence in his home..he rang the bell but none opened...he searched for the key but then he realized that he forgot the keys in his clinic only...so he called aryan and asked him bring his keys..when everyone heard that sanyu is alone at home..she is not picking up the phone nor she is opening the door..all become worried and rush to home..when aryan reach home he saw Rd still waiting outside..aryan gave him keys..till then everybody else was also there...all come inside Rd ran towards his room but she was not there...he searched her in whole house except aryan's room..when he reached there he saw her ironing the clothes..then he saw she had earphones plugged.. he was damn angry for her behaviour..he goes towards her and removed her Earphones...she looked at him..she can see her is angry but still she asked..
Sanyu: Rd tum itne jaldi?
Rd: tumhara phone kaha hai?
Sanyu: room me hoga..Q?
Rd: me kabse phone kar raha ho..kuch samjh aata hai..kitni der me ghar ke Bhar khada tha..kitni bar bell bajai mene..but u didn't opened neither u replied...kuch samjh aata hai..me kitna worried tha...Or tum yaha gaane sun rahi ho..kuch akal hai tum me...
Sanyu: sorry Rd..but mujhe pata nahi chala.. me bas sabke room ki safai kar rahi thi...or mujhe gaane sunte sunte karna acha lagta hai isiliye..
Rd: shut up sanyukta..
Sanyu was having tears in her eyes because Rd never shouted at her like this and today..he is not even listening to her... after seeing her tears he realised he said very much.. she ran to thier room and closed the door from inside..Rd too goes behind her..he knocked the door and said..
Rd: sanyu plz listen to me..open the door
Sanyu: plz Rd...leave me alone..I will be fine..
Rd: sanyu..I know I said to much..but plzzz open the door..
Sanyu: No Rd u didn't said anything wrong...u were right.. meri hi galti thi..
Rd: he again knocked the door..plz sanyu..I am am sorry..open the door..
Inside the room sanyu was as crying hugging her knees...
Outside Rd was continously knocking the door..arpita comes there and said..
Arp: Ron..let her alone sometime...she will open..after sometime..
Rd: but
Arp: I promise she will only open the door in sometime..but ha ek baat hai..wo baat nahi karegi na tumse na kisi or se..jab tak tumhe ose mana nahi lete..
Rd: ha par darwaza to khole wo..me mana longa osko..
Arp:kaise?
Rd: wo baad me but osko abhi darwaza khol ne bolo..
Arp: nahi kholegi abhi..ek kaam karo oske liye kuch special karo..tabh Shayad khol de jaldi..
Rd nodded his head and goes out..he came back with a teddy of his hight..and tries to open the door of his room..and to his good luck it opened..he hide behind teddy and said "Hi sanyu" in changed voice..
Sanyu looks at the teddy..she saw Rd's leg behind the teddy's legs because Rd had just hide his face not his legs..
Sanyu: kon ho tum?
Rd was acting as teddy is speaking.
Teddy: I am MR.SWEETU
sanyu: I don't know any sweetu..
Teddy: I know..I had met your husband..he said u r angry on him so I said I will make u smile..so he brought me here..
Sanyu: kaha hai mere husband?
Teddy: I said him to left me alone with u sometime so he left leaving me here..See I am saying sorry from his side..(Rd hold teddy hand and acted as teddy is holding his ears) plz forgive him..
Sanyu: nahi..mere hubby jab aayege tabh me onse baat karongi..tum q sorry bolre ho..
Teddy: hmm...so frend banogi meri?
Sanyu: ha zaroor..u r soo sweet..
And teddy gave his hand to her to shake hand..sanyu too hold the hand but not teddy's..she held Rd's hand..Rd shows his face to her and sanyu hugged him..by snatching the teddy and keeping it near bed..Rd to hugged her and caressed her hair and chipped a sorry..
Sanyu: U should be..
Rd: pakka abh kabhi nahi datonga tumhe..but tum bhi promise karo ke careless nahi raho gi?
Sanyu nodded his head and sniffed near his chest...
Rd broke the hug and wiped her tears..and said "now no more crying ohk..Me tumhare liye MR.SWEETU ke Leke Aaya ho...dekho "
Sanyu: mere paas phele se hi ek MR.SWEETU hai..
Rd: kaise? Kon hai wo?
Sanyu laughed and pinched his cheeks and said "Awww my husband is getting jealous?"
Rd: nahi to...Mujhe pata hai meri wife mujhse bahot pyaar karti hai..and kept his hand on her waist..
Sanyu: But mene kabhi bola? And she kept her hands around his neck..
Rd: mujhe meri Wife ki aankho me dikhta hai..mere liye pyaar..and he started decreasing the distance between them..
Sanyu looked in his eyes and rd kissed her on her lips..the kiss was smooth..full of love..after sometime they broke the kiss..and joined thier forehead..they both Were breathing heavily..suddenly arpita knock the door breaking thier moment sanyu opens the door and arpita took sanyu with her..Rd smiled looking at her moving figure...
X--------------------------------------------------X
Long update isn't it?
Sorry for being late 😯😯