Chapter six

Trixie pov
Damn Asshole, I hope he gets fucking aids! I muttered curse words under my breath as I kept running trying to get away, trying to block any feelings I had for him. I hated him, he hated me, he broke me, I'll break him.

A hour had passed, so I decides to take a stop and collect myself. I gazed at the trees which stood over me waving slightly in the air due to the soft winds pounding against them. My gaze met a small lake, the waters were a sparkling blue clear and beautiful. I took a quick check around making sure no one was around, I spot zero good! I stripped down and dived into the water, coldness sparkling up my body. I surfaced coughing a bit of water as I swam around diving back under the water.

I took a few minutes to get myself soaked and at least a bit clean before retreating out of the water and to my clothes. I should've brought more with me, this really sucks just saying. I walked around the small area waiting for myself to dry. After I assumed I was, I slid into my outfit and walked away.

Nightfall soon fell, I was alone in the woods nothing seemed right to me I guess. I climbed up a tree lying down my back against the hard bark. This was slightly reminding me of that one book I read, I sorta forgot the name of it oh well I'm not to much of a reader. My eyes grew heavy as I tried to keep a good gaze at the sky, soon everything went black.

Morning

Wakey wakey trixie!
Susie's voice rang through my head making me fall out the tree. I groaned hitting the ground and stood up rubbing my head. Damn it Susie, before she could respond I blocked her annoyed. I stumbled a bit before continuing to walk through the woods, I needed something to eat I needed to hunt maybe. A low growl from in front of me made my body stiffen, out came a large black wolf, his eyes a sparkling gold. I stepped back, it must be a alpha oh crap!

"Please don't hurt me!...turn back let me explain!", I shouted at the wolf, fear rising in my bones. I didn't wanna get held captive or probably die.

He did what I asked shifting back, I blocked my eyes waiting"you can look", he says his husky voice rang through my body. What the hell? I gazed at him, holy cheese balls! He stood there about 6"7, had dark black hair, his hazel eyes gazing deeply at me. I blinked not able to utter a word until I shaked my head and coughed a bit.

"Sorry, but I'm a rouge I guess I was running from my mates pack after he rejected me", I finally said, the sorrow and dark feelings coming back as I tried to fight it away.

"Your mate did what?! Dear moon goddess... Well you Can stay at my pack, I'm alpha Alex", he responded, I lightly nod and he shifted back into his wolf, as I shifted into mine.

At the pack

We soon got there, we had a few races on the way I swear he probably let me beat him that dang pig! I shifted normal and threw on my clothes as I stare at him. He let's out a low laugh"now now wasn't I suppose to watch you dress". A shy crimson red crept on my face as I let out a soft growl"oh hush loser! I did beat you remember". Once those words came out we bursted into laughter, I don't remember when I had this much fun. He was being so kind to me even though he didn't have to.

We made our way inside our laughter dying down as we passed stupid puns. He showed me around including a pun with nearly everything he said. If you could die of laughter, I'd probably be dead by now. Last was my room, it was giant! It had a large bed covered in bed blankets and such drapped with a purple curtain around it, it gave me the goth feeling which I loved. The dresser was matching along with the closet, by the large window was a black desk, the curtains masked with patterns of purple and black.

"What do you think most gi-"

"I love it! It like totally suits me and its like perfect your the best Alex!", I cut him off jumping on him as I hugged him tightly. I knew I made the right choice, this was my new home.