Best Wishes (Chptr. 11)

No one's POV
Wishes will not always come true, nor fairytales about healing powers will work. There's no cure, no chances, no hope. But with what little you have, like tiny droplets of water, in the mere future those tiny droplets will become a lake...

A week later

Zane's POV
"She had mood swings and for some reason forgets everything around her thinking I'm a stranger." I stated "Run some tests, if this continues on for another week or so, come see me again with her." The doctor stated, smiling.
I left the facility, I look up to the sky it was cloudy but pretty scenic, it was gorgeous but a phone call was playing, "Hello? Zane here." I asked "Zane, Y/N. She's.... how should I saw this." Kai's voice echoed through the phone.

Not wasting time ran back.

I was on deck when there was a commotion on the living quarters, "What Happened?" I asked, worried. "We gotta go but I'm sure you'll handle it." Jay said before leaving with the others.

Faint sobs were heard from our room, as far as I know she never cried, "Y/N? Snowflake?" I asked, "Please....... Don't.. *cries*, don't leave me. I gave everything and you...." She sobbed facing, a wall? "Y/N....." I asked again,
"Its so hard to re live the past, why? You know what happened to me before! " She yelled and cried clutching the bed sheets and faced me, "Z-zane??" She replied, her eyes were puffy, her hair was crazy, and her face is crimson.

"Shhh.... I'm here, I'm here." I said hugging her,  I discovered her condition and I have to bear with it, "Please. Don't leave me....."