||T e r r o r i s t||

S i x t e e n

In a world full of Kim Kradashians,
be a
Khadija (R.A)

-(My favourite quote)-

***Leave your quotes here if you want me to put them up :)***

And I want to thank you all for your support. The best way, I figured, would be to dedicate chapters to you all!

This one is for Lubbaina
:)

Mashal

The moon is not perfect.

Even Allah says in surah Yaseen that He has made phases for the moon till it becomes like the old and withered date stalk.

It never stays young and happy. Even the moon has to go through sadness, grief and death.

Just like humans.

It has dark patches and weird spots on its silver face. As I stared up at the beautiful full moon, I couldn't understand how something so imperfect could still be so beautiful.
So beautiful that once you glance at it, you just don't want to look away.

"Mashal what did he tell you?"
Ibrahim's unexpected question caught me off guard and I finally looked away from the moon, towards his face.

We were in a rikshaw, headed over to the airport. I don't know how many hours Ibrahim spends in the gym but he was somehow able to silently climb down the wall of Mrs. Shamim's house with me on his back.

After that we didn't look back until we found a rikshaw and I instructed the driver to rush to the airport as fast as he could.

"About what?" I asked in a muted tone.

I had been avoiding talking to Ibrahim the whole time because I just didn't have the energy to face his questions and also because I didn't want to think of Zeyara.

The moon had done a good job in distracting me but I guess now I had to answer Ibrahim.

He looked distressed as he spoke. "Did he tell you something about.......Alnihayya?"

That's weird.
How does Ibrahim know that Zeyara would talk to me about Alnihayya?

I had been kidnapped and taken to some other country. His first question should've been, 'Why did he kidnap you?' But instead he asked about Alnihayya.

There was something Ibrahim was hiding from me.
Everyone had been hiding things from me. No one ever tells me the complete truth.
This time, I'm gonna do the same.
"No, why?" I shrugged, counter questioning him.

His tense face relaxed after hearing my answer. All the stress washed off his face as if a huge burden had been taken off his shoulders.

This made me doubt him even more. Why would my 'no' to his question make him so at ease. There was definitely something suspicious going on.