1K SPECIAL · Sidemen OT7

Thank you all so much for reading, commenting and voting for this book, it means a lot! :) So for 1K reads, here's an OT7 between the Sidemen

---

·One-shot 1·
Vikk goes missing one morning and six worried sidemen have only one thing to blame (Thanks to flutist98 and UmbreTheWriter for letting me use this!)

Six members of the Sidemen were not happy. Not one bit, in fact, lets say they were pissed. Last night, all seven of them had dived into a squished cuddle pile on JJ's bed, but upon waking up at 7am, Vikk had gone missing.

Josh had scrambled out of the bed, knocking Tobi and Ethan to the floor with a cry and groan. JJ and Simon had quickly followed, realising what was wrong, leaving Ethan and Tobi to disentangle themselves and Harry still snoring.

"Vik! Vik!" Josh was yelling, running down the stairs nearly two at a time. Simon followed him, but JJ stopped to go back and wake up Harry.

Josh raced from the hallway to the lounge to the kitchen then back to the hallway. He saw that Vikk's shoes and coat was missing.

"No note, and his phone is gone." Simon muttered, running a hand through his hair in worry.

Everyone knew what was happening and the consequences that may come with it. And only one thing was to blame; Pokemon GO, the once amazing game that all the Sidemen had loved. But one evening, Vikk had wandered out without saying a word. The rest had thought it as nothing, until around 10pm when everyone was getting slightly worried that Vikk hadn't got back yet. At 11, they were all about to bolt to the car and look for him when a call came. It was from the hospital. Vikk had been found shivering from the cold and had been taken to hospital on suspected hypothermia. They vowed it wouldn't happen again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Josh was muttering, pulling on his shoes and coat at lightening speed.

Tobi, JJ, Ethan and Harry rushed down the stairs, slightly confused. They saw Josh frantically pulling on his stuff and Simon hastily unlocking his phone.

"Guys, slow down for one minute-" Tobi began, not fully understanding the seriousness of the situation.

"Vikk has gone out, on pokemon go, on his own Tobi. We have to find him." Simon rushed out, putting his phone to his ear.

Tobi's eyes widened as JJ rushed to get his shoes and coat on as well. Cries of worry came from Ethan and Harry, they too started to get their stuff on, despite them being half-dressed.

"Have you tried calling him?" Tobi mumbled, grabbing his pair of shoes.

"On it..." Simon replied, still holding the phone to his ear, "Tobi you should stay here, just in case he comes back."

Tobi went to protest but instead nodded and put his shoes back.

Vikk's number went to answer phone and Simon crused, violently putting his phone in his pocket and racing after the others. They filed into two cars. Josh, Harry in one and Simon, JJ and Ethan in the other. Tobi watched as they sped off, then sat on the bottom stair and sighed.

-

"Josh we have to call the police please." Harry pleaded as the bearded man sped down the road in a worried rage. It had been a couple of hours since Vikk had gone missing and everyone was beyond themselves with concern. Tobi hadn't called meaning Vikk hadn't gone back, also meaning he was probably exhausted or too cold to walk.

"Josh! Listen to me!"

Josh turned to look at Harry when Harry's phone went off with a purring sound. Frantically, the youngest sidemen pulled it out of his pocket not bothering to check the caller ID.