Missing dark blue Tennessee

Chapter

"Where were you guys? We were worried sick! Okay, we are complete, we can go. Get in the bus" Mrs. Smith said. We didn't say anything and walked over to the entrance of the bus. Black and his friends went in before me, not before Black pushed me aside so he could get in before me. I took a step aside so Noah could get in first too but he looked me in the eyes before he mentioned for me to get in first. We went to the second floor of the bus which was very small. I knew that he was too close behind me and tried to walk to my seat without tripping. When I found my seat, I waited for Seda to let me get through. Noah put his hands on my shoulders and turned me a bit so he could walk past me. I was shocked at that, since I didn't expect it. I knew I shouldn't think anything of it but it was still weird to me. I shook my head so the foreign feelings would fade away and sat down.

"Where were you? Were you with Noah?" Seda asked me. I nodded, looking at her. She looked at me with her usual happy expression that most of the time annoyed me.

"We got lost" I replied, keeping my tone lower than hers so no one could hear. Her eyes widened.

"Did you guys walk together or..?" she asked, referring to if we did the project together. I shook my head.

"No, I saw him when I was lost" I told her. She nodded and was going to ask another thing when Stella called her. Seda turned away from me and I took this as an opportunity and took out my Ipod and notebook. I turned on the song that I thought suited the day the best and started writing along with it. I always did that. I felt like I was getting the words better than. You could see the things that touch your heart along with hearing. I felt connected when I did that. I looked outside the window, seeing that we were passing the woods that we were in a few hours ago. I felt an immense pain in my heart, wanting to live the memories twice. It was such a magical and odd day that made me see things in a different way. I looked down at what I had written, knowing that I did relate to that on that day. I wasn't even out of it and I already missed it, knowing that I won't ever feel the same feelings again that I found with this trip. I stared at the words, trying to remember them, even though they were already permanently marked in my mind. 'Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow, won't you come back to me? I'll be here, today and, here tomorrow in dark blue Tennessee'.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Interesting Fact: I have a notebook obsession. I have like tons of them and still buy them. A lot of them are unwritten, but I do write quotes, Islamic words, lyrics from the things I feel at that moment and put it down in a creative way.

*The last paragraph is from Taylor Swift - Dark blue Tennessee