Chapter 20

Ally runs into H&M, you walking behind her. She's like an excited child when she goes shopping.

"OMG this is so fucking cute!" She squeals, holding up a fancy pink dress.

"But when will you wear it?" You ask.

"I don't know nor do I care. It's half off!" She throws it onto you and continues to walk. "Oh! We should find something for you to wear when I take the photos!"

She leads you to some dresses.

"What colour? Grey, black, dark green, brown, red or maroon?" She asks you.

"Woah woah woah. Am I actually allowed to share my opinion?" You gasp.

"Yeah. Savour this moment, Miss Y/L/N."

"Okay... I think it should be... Grey/black/green/brown/red/maroon!"

"Hm. Okay."

She takes around five to ten dresses all the colour you chose.
After shopping for some more things, you're finally standing in the line waiting to be served.

"What time is it?" You ask, barely being able to see through all the clothes Ally has piled on top of you.

"5:45." Ally says, checking her phone.

"Ooh. Who do you have a snapchat from?"

"Ugh. Rachel."

"Oh. Hey, you never did tell me why you two broke up."

"Because she said I was a 'clumsy bitch' or something."

"Hm. Do you miss her?"

"What? No!"

"Ally. I've known you long enough to tell you're not telling the truth. Also you're a shit liar."

"Okay. I miss her so much." Ally sighs as the checkout lady calls you over.

"I'm guessing you guys want some bags?" She giggles.

"Yes." Ally nods her  head.

You place all of the clothes on the counter and check your messages.

"Who's texted you?" Ally asks, peering over your shoulder as the lady scans the tags on the clothes.

"Tyler." You shrug, unlocking your phone.

"How the fuck can you just shrug off the fact that you get messages from Tyler Oakley?!"

"Don't know."
You open the message from Tyler

Tyler:
What the fuck happened to Dan and Phil?

"Ooh what happened to Dan and Phil?" Ally asks.

"They got into some argument."

Y/N:
Idk. Some argument.

"About what?"

"Don't know. Dan said it was nothing important."