Finally

An: So it be May 2020 and this part is a lil different than you remembered if you're reading but if this is your first time enjoy.

Y/n 

I sat at the edge of Lauren's bed waiting for her to wake up. I knew she was going to be upset with me. I just hoped I could convince her that she wasn't thinking straight. We could've lost everything and I wasn't going to let that happen.

"So you knocked me out?" She had that annoyed look on her face. That super hot one that also scares you to death. " I didn't want to knock you out but you gave me no choice Red." The green eyed girl sat up straight and ran a hand through her head," You're right. It's best that we stay in the shadows. I don't know what came over me."

I grabbed her hand," It's tiring hiding all the time. Being unknown or rather misjudged takes a toll on everyone. We're the good guys but no matter how many good things we do they view it as bad."

She leaned forward placing a gentle kiss on my lips. " I love you,"  my eyes widened at her profession. " I haven't heard you say that in awhile," it was now her turn to chuckle. " Well I'll always love you Y/n, never forget that." I gave her a peck on the lips before getting up.

" Where are you going?" I could hear the sadness in her voice," I'm going to look for Ally, I want to ask her on a date." Lauren gave me a small smile," You're 6 months late but I'm sure she'll appreciate it." I rolled my eyes, giving Lauren one last peck before exiting her room.

" Dj have you seen Ally?" I asked, wrapping my arms around the girl's middle. She leaned back into my grip," I think she's in Camila's room. You know they like to cuddle." I removed myself from Dinah causing her to huff," Go cuddle Laur, baby. I'm sure she could use some loving." I left her with that heading straight for Camila's room.

I entered without knocking and found the two girls making out. I didn't want to interrupt so I decided to stand there and watch as Camila dominated Ally. Like this shit was extremely heated; I was  getting turned on. I found my hand resting on the outline of my hard on. They finally pulled apart which made me whimper slightly causing their attention to land on me. " Oh, um hey babe. How long have you been standing there?" Camila was biting her lip.. " Not long enough," I looked down at my little buddy who was standing at full attention.

Ally laughed," Did you want something?" I nodded, shit what did I want again? Oh right, date," I was wondering if you want to go out with me Ally." Ididn't know why I got nervous it's not like she'll say no.

" OF COURSE," Ally jumped out of Camila's arms to hug me. " Ok, I'm going to take care of myself in the bathroom, then we can head out," I rushed to the bathroom to get some relief.

Ally

" BABBBBBBY," Camila whined," Come lay with me till Y/n gets back." I complied, plopping back in the bed letting Camila wrap her arms around my waist. " You look tired, are you ok," I asked the younger girl. " I am exhausted, I haven't been sleeping too good the past six months. Plus that bank robbery took all my energy," Camila answered, shutting her eyes. " Go to sleep then baby," Camila shook her head. " I don't want to sleep."

" You have to sleep. Y/n's going to take you out tomorrow most likely and you have to be well rested," Camila shook her head again. " Nuh uh Y/n would carry me around on her back and let me sleep," she was right Y/n wouldn't say no to any of us. " But you can't enjoy your date then," I pressed on. 

" Anytime I get to spend with you or Y/n is enjoyable. Sleeping or awake," Y/n walked in the room. " Thanks baby but, Ally's right I wanna take you out tomorrow. You need to be well rested," she gave Camila a kiss on the forehead and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. " Have fun," she said before cuddling into the covers.

Y/n suggested that we just walk and I was hesitant because I knew about the whole 45 minute walk thing that happened with Laur. I gave in and we walked with our hands intertwined into a cute coffee shop. " It reminded me of when we first met so I thought it would be nice," Y/n smiled at me. " It's perfect," I placed a kiss on her cheek. The shop is adorable it has a mom and pop vibe to it. The walls are a dark green shade, the floors were wood to match the tables, and they even had a cute little stage just like the one Y/n performed at the first time we met.

We approached the barista ready with our order. She couldn't had been any older than sixteen," Hey what can I get you guys?" I was about to speak up but Y/n took care of it,"Can I get a hot chocolate and a caramel mocha please." The girl punched the order in before speaking again "That'll be $11.50 we will bring it to you when it's up. "  Just then an idea pops into my head and I stop the girl," Wait." She turns her attention towards me," Do people play on the stage?" She nodded," Ok thanks..."  The girl smiled wide," Megan, my name is Megan."  

" The way she smiled at the end was really weird," Y/n points out. " I know I thought her face would get stuck with how hard she was smiling," I ran a hand through my hair. " You and the others need to stop that it drives me crazy," Y/n grabbed my hand. " Sing for me," Y/n laughed  until she realized I was serious. " Wait really?"  She hesitated a bit before just singing softly to me but I stopped her," No on the stage." Y/n groaned and threw her hair back," Fine but it'll be quick."

" Um hey everyone I'm... I'm just a guest here to brighten your day," she smiled at me.

I was in love with Y/n's voice and so was the crowd. They all cheered her as she walked off the stage. " Now it's almost exactly like when we first met," Y/n said as she sat next to me. " I love you Y/n," I covered my mouth shocked by what I had just said.

" I love you to Ally. I know I was kind of dying when I asked you to be my girlfriend so I just wanted to ask you in a better way. Ally the way I feel when I'm with you is... just so indescribable. In a good way of course. Sometimes your extremely cute and other times I just want to fuck you raw and restlessly. Even though sometimes you do try to kill me which isn't your fault, I love you unconditionally. I love you the moon and back, I love you more than Camila loves Pizza, I love you more than America hates Trump. I just love you lots and if I ever die again or if  I'm in a coma. I just want you to know I love you sunshine," Y/n finished with teary eyes and a big smile.

I had no words to say to the girl who sat across from me. My expression mirrored her own. This girl was the love of my life and I don't think anything could ever change that. Before I can respond I notice a police officer eyeing from the register.

" Y/n we have to go now. I think that officer recognizes me from the bank," I whispered so only she could hear. In an instant her hand is on mine and we are trying to exit the coffee shop.

" Mam can I have a word with you?" The officer spoke as we had one foot out the door. Y/n and I shared a glance before we both took off running. The officer was chasing after us. Jesus please don't let him catch us.

Y/n 

This is why we didn't come out to the public. Ally and I rounded the corner. I think we lost the cop but the problems didn't stop there. We had stopped to catch our breath but before we could even have a moment 3 drunk men got in our way.  Great. " Hey ladies where you going so fast too," the dark haired man placing his hand on Ally's shoulder.

" Look dude now is not the time to prey on the innocent. I have a dick, this is my girlfriend, and I swear if you test me I will kill you," that threat was enough to send off the 2 scrawny men.

" I'd like to see you try," my face contorted into a sadistic smile. " Baby call Lauren, tell her to come pick us up," I cracked my knuckles and neck." Let's fight bitch," this dude was the worst fighter I've seen in my life. All he could do was hit like a bitch. I easily took him down with his own weight. I held his arm up in the air with my hand on his shoulder threatening to break it. " Ok lady I'm sorry I'm sorry," who's the bitch now?

" Sorry is not going to cut it," I twisted his arm and a loud pop followed. I looked down and saw the guy passed out. " Thank the stars he was getting annoying right Ally," I turned to see Ally on the floor shaking uncontrollably. 

Unknown

Stupid freak should've been paying more attention to Ally. Maybe she would've lived.