Chapter 8: Willy

We stood there at the bars, screaming out that stupid, demon's name, waiting for him to come so I mouth off to him and kill him for taking my what's mine. Finally, we heard a laugh of at the other side of the darkness of the dreamscape. "Aw, her two little fleshbag freinds are ready to kill me.. OK, CMON KID, TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT." he yelled, his voice turning more demonic, and him growing in size. He snapped, and I popped out of the cell. Mabel leaned into the cell bars and reached out for me. "Dipper!! Don't!" she yelled. I grabbed her hand and looked into her deep, Brown eyes. "Mabel, He killed Chloe.. I've gotta defend her. And you too. I can't lose you too.. Please." she squeezed my hand. "And I can't lose you dip-dop.." I slightly smiled. "Its ok." I smiled. "Tick tock, kid" I let go of her hand. Bill caught his hands on fire, and smirked. "I've always to kill you.. Now's the time to do so. Say goodbye, Shooting star." he giggled. While he was laughing like a manic, I lept onto him and punched his face. "Ahh! Oh, so we're going to do this the easy way? You should've told me pinetree.." He smirked and thrust his hand, which had been on fire, into my stomach. I groaned and fell to the ground where we were wrestling. "Shooting star. Don't be so gloomy.. You get the front row seats to watching your brother die.. Congrats." he smiled. "Oh, and pinetree, have fun dying.. See ya losers!" he then put an L shape on his forehead, and disappeared. I groaned, and heard another sound. Mabel looked up from me. "Go away bill!! Take m-" suddenly her mouth was covered from behind her. Her eyes widened. Will peeked out from behind her. "I-I wouldn't say that.. H-he'd be happy to." she nodded and will took his hand off her mouth. I rolled over in pain, as I was making a puddle of blood around me.
(Ok, enough of THAT.." 😨)

Will pov)

I took my hand off her mouth after I sensed that bill was not there anymore. Luckily, he didn't see me. Shooting star turned to pinetree And started crying. I looked over at him. I might as well heal him first, so he could carry Astrid while I carried Shooting star. Or, vice versa. Whichever way they'd like to do It. After thinking about that, I walked up to the bars of the cell, snapped then walked foreward. Shooting star gawked at how I just walked right through the cell wall. I looked at her And shyly smiled. She blushed and looked down. Pinetree groaned again. I walked over, and touched around his wound. He slowly opened his eyes, and after he got a glimpse of me, screamed, like a girl. And shoved me away. I fell to the floor. He rolled over, and yelped in pain. Shooting star gasped. "Dipper!! Will was try'na heal You! What the waddles?!" she exclaimed, as I stood up, and walked toward him. He whimpered and took his hands off of it, my eyes widened. "Whew! Y-your lucky bill didn't put it all the way through you.. N-now then you'd be dead automatically.." I laughed lightly. Pinetree didn't look too amused. "Yea, very comforting, Will." he muttered. I looked back to the cut and skimmed my two forefingers around the edges, as I whispered some ceaser cipher. He whimpered, and shifted. But still stayed in place. Soon I snapped, completing my task. A bright flash of light came out of his stomach. They both closed their eyes quickly. Aaaand, 3..2..1.. Go." right on cue, pinetree screeched and sat up. His stomach was fixed. He looked to me, tears burning his eyes. "Remind me to never challenge Bill to a fight to the death." he muttered. Me and shooting star chuckled. "*haha* Ok, brobro.. Now what to do with Chloe." I looked back to pinetree and saw that his eyes widened. He suddenly shot up, and rushed to the bars of the cell, where Shooting star, Astrid, and the portal was that I had opened, to get them all back to gravity falls.  I got up, and walked over to the bars too. I snapped, and he rushed over to her. He started kissing her all over the face. Shooting star walked over to me. "Wow, he really loves her.." she chuckled. "Yes, I do mabel!! As much as I do, you!" pinetree yelled over her whispers. I smile. She laughs and rushes over to the girl. Pinetree looks up at me. "So, what now?" be asks. I nod toward the portal. He nods to me in agreement. And stands up, with Astrid in his arms. I look to Shooting star, who has a crazed look on her face. I smirk a little for unknown reasons, and pick her up bridal style. She squeals and wraps her arms around my neck. I look down at her, blushing wildly. "Um, t-this is only f-for portal purposes. O-ok?" she looks up at me. And smiles. "Ok, willy, sure.." she mutters and giggles. I blush more and step into the portal, behind pinetree, and Astrid.