Chapter 10: Saved

She nodded and ran over to pinetree and Astrid. He had set her down on a log, and was huffing up a storm. Shooting star laughed. "What's wrong bro bro?!" she laughed. He looked up at her.

"C'mon mabel! Look at these noodle arms!" he yelled at her. I giggled and watched the two bicker. "Well, you carried her When We were saving her from death..." pinetree blushed. "Well that was almost a year ago!" shooting star turned to me and swirled her finger around her ear. I smiled and shook my head. Then I realized that this would nbe a good Time to fix Astrid. I walked up to her and kneeled in front of her, as she was laying on the log. Pinetree and shooting star came over and watched me. I exhaled and got rid of anything else in my mind. First I started with her shoulders and shoulderblades.

By repairing the skin and muscle underneath. Then I went to her arms where the power that bill shot into her shoulders coarsed into. So all the muscle there was pulled and ripped. Then I moved to everything else like her legs. Luckily those weren't harmed at all. Neither was her brain.

After repairing her, I put little strings of magic into her heart, to power her up. Since only the type of being or creature tat harmed the being, is able to bring back the being,  so I was able to bring her back. And it's even more powerful than just any other demon helping her. Because I'm his brother. Its the closest thing we can get, because everyone knows that bill would never do it. As I finished, her eyes shot open to see me. And instead of shoving me away, she tackled me in a hug. "Wow! Your ok!" the twins behind me cried.

Then I realized that Astrid wasn't laughing, she was sobbing and kept repeating my brothers name and other stuff. "Bill, no! No! No! 1-5-74-364-76-983-123! No! Help! Help! Please!" she sobbed. Pinetree came over, and tears started coming out of his eyes. "W-will, is she ok?" He asked. I looked down at her. "Um, w-well.. I don't k-know, pinetree.." he collapsed and started sobbing. Shooting star came over and Sat next to her twin.

Suddenly pinetree got up, looked down at his girlfriend, and started walking in the direction of home for them. Shooting star looked puzzled. Then she got up, and ran to her twin. He was turning around a tree, as mabel grabbed his wrist and he turned around. "Dipper, please don't! If you do he'll wonder why will is her, if He came with bill, where Bill is if so, and what Bill did to her. Then he'll want revenge... We do not want that." pinetree sighed and smiled softly.

"Ok, mabel." he said and walked back over with shooting star. She smiled at me. I smiled back and shifted my weight to the other hand. Pinetree came over to me. "Uh, will? I c-can hold her now if you need me to." he said. I looked down at her, she was still crying but silently. Pinetree touched her arm to take her, but she started sobbing again. He quickly backed up and looked down. I sighed. "S-sorry, pinetree, But I d-don't think she'll let y-you.." I mumbled. He looked up.

"Will? Is there any way you can search her mind? Like for what's giving her terror." He asked. I slightly nodded. He smiled. I looked at shooting star who was looking down at Astrid. I looked back to the ground in front of me. I closed my eyes, and cleared my head from any thoughts or memories.

As everything was cleared, I went to enter her mindscape's door, I opened it, and saw numbers, letters, and words all flying around. Then, there in the center, I saw Astrid sitting with her knees to her chest, and rocking back and forth.. I faintly heard her say, "dipper don't let go.. Don't. Let. Go. Bill, go away! No!" suddenly I felt myself get pushed out. I gasped and looked to Pinetree, who was stroking her forehead with the back of his hand.

"Pinetree, she thinks your holding her, and there is numbers spinning around her. Followed by letters, and words.. I think she's having a mind torture. It means Bill's running this all through her mind. If we can clear her mind, she'll come out, back to real life.." I said. He looked to shooting star, and they nodded. "But.. How do we get her to clear her mind, and come out?" pinetree asked. I looked at her, and shrugged. Then got up with one hand, and stood up.

My arms were killing me As well. One of my hands slipped and fell to my side my eyes widened as I went to catch her. But she just stayed. "Wow, will.. She's on your waist pretty tight." shooting star said. I laughed and pinetree walked up to me and leaned over, and whispered something in her ear. She automatically let go of me, and fell into his arms. "Well, that was easy." he laughed I smiled and looked to her,who was clutching his blue jacket, with both hands, like a baby.

"Wow, She's like a baby, dipper!" shooting star exclaimed. He smiled and looked to his girlfriend, who was now in his arms. "Yea, except She IS my baby mabel." pinetree blushed and rocked her lightly.  I smiled and looked at her who suddenly jerked, and her eyes opened wide. She looked around and saw me, then pinetree, and then shooting star.

She slightly smiled and looked up to pinetree who was talking to his sister. She looked to me who was staring wide eyed at her. She smiled. I looked up at pinetree, who hadn't even noticed that she was awake, and staring up at him. "Sup, dippy?" she whispered. He kept talking and then, his eyes widened.. And he smiled down at her and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He started laughing and crying softly. Shooting star came over to them and hugged her arm. "OMGosh!!! I can't believe your ok!" shooting star yelled into her arm. She laughed and looked over at me. "Ey! Look guys! Will is being a role model by  actually being civilized! How about you try to do so too!?" she asks and laughs.

I smile. "Ehhe, yea, thanks Astrid..." she pats pinetree's face and softly kisses him. He let's her down afterwards and she walks to me. "Chloe is fine, will. And that's Dipper, and mabel. You can call us our actual names. I mean you are our freind!" she says and hugs my torso. I smile and pat her back. "O-ok, thanks Chloe.. Dipper, Mabel." they nod and come over and hug me too. "Well, I got my three first freinds today. And fixed one. Haha.."

💕💕