Chapter 25 | Final

"How are you and Yoongi?" Jay asks as he leans back in his office chair.

"We're good." I say casually but can't help smiling a little at the thought of Yoongi.

"That's good. I'm sorry I couldn't make it." he says and I wave it off.

"It's fine, really." I say and he nods before spinning around so the back of the chair is facing me.

"I hope you two had a great day." he says and I stand up and walk over so I'm standing in front of him.

He was sitting in the chair with his head in his hands.

I knew this was hard for him.

"It's gonna be okay, Jay." I say and rest my hand on his back.

"No it's not Y/n. Now I have absolutely no chance." he says and it breaks my heart but I say the only thing I can say.

"I'm sorry."

"No I'm sorry." He says as he looks up at me.

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong." I say with furrowed eyebrows.

"I wasn't Yoongi." He says.

"Yah! Don't compare yourself to him or anyone for that matter. I'm glad you're not Yoongi." I say and kneel down beside him.

"But-"

"But nothing Jay. You're my best friend because you're you. You were here before Yoongi and even though I love him, I love you too. Just differently but that's okay." I say and he sighs and I see his eyes drift over to the ring on my finger.

"Okay, I'll let go." He sighs and I lean forward and wrap my arms around him.

"I'll always be your best friend though." I grin.

"Of course." he says as he squeezes me.

I was really lucky to have him.

My best friend.

___
Yoongi's pov:

"Where is Y/n?" I ask as I walk into the living room but see no sign of her.

"She's with Jay I believe." B/f/n says from beside Taehyung.

"How long ago did she leave?" I ask as I sit too.

"A couple hours ago." Taehyung says as he runs his fingers over B/f/n's.

"She should be back any time now." she adds and I nod and look at the time.

It was currently 7:20pm.

I wonder what time she left.

I lean back on the couch and turn on the TV to pass time.

I missed her.
__
Your pov:

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow!" I call to Jay as he pulls away from the dorm.

Once he's out of site I head inside.

It was pretty late now so I stayed quiet.

When I get to the living room I see Yoongi on the couch asleep.

His knees were pulled up to his chest as his head rested on them.

He looked like a small kid.

I smile to myself and walk over to him.

I pull the blanket off of the arm of the couch and place it on him and go to walk away but his arm comes out and grabs onto me.

"You're home." he says as he rubs his eyes with his free hand.

"Yeah, sorry. We lost track of time." I say and he lets go and looks up at me with tired eyes.

"Doing what?" He asks, yawning.

"Nothing really."

"Come here." he says, opening up the blanket.

Once I get under the blankets he pulls me into his side.

"I missed you." he says into my neck.

"I was only gone for a couple hours." I remind and he nuzzles into me.

"A couple hours too long." he says and I laugh and run my fingers through his hair.

"You missed me that much?" I smile and he grabs my face and kisses me.

"Of course I did, idiot." he says and I smile brightly and kiss the tip of his nose.

"Well I missed you too, Oppa."

"Damn I love you." Yoongi groans as he places his head back into the crook of my neck.

"I know."

I love you too...

More than I ever thought possible.

I love you, Yoongi.

____

A/n: The end has arrived. ::::::""")))) I really hope you guys enjoyed my story and knowing me there will be another very soon🐣 Thanks for reading and I hope you liked it