79. WAR p.2 (edited)

Wattpad has me edit this story bc i missed a few curse words so please ignore if you have read this chap already.

Shouts to midgexoxo and ForBetterAndForWorst for figuring out who the incoming pack was!! Good job!

This is unedited and sloppy at the end. Im gonna republish it once i fix it so dont freak of you see an update tomkrrow

Nova

The air was still. Quiet. A quivering nervous silence.

All agression that had surfaced and vibrated around, evaporated in am instant and was replaced by shock.. by curiosity. This wasnt what we expected. Not a territory breach.

The blare of the whistle the surrounding scouts sounded off still rang in our ears, leaving us in shock.

Dazed and Confused.

Wolves stood around dumbfounded, peering around for something.

Anything.

And for just a few moments it was as if time stilled. Even the Alphas just stood, not believing what they had just heard.

"Now who would be stupid enough to breach territory." A male mumbled close by.

"Everyone! To your stations!!!! We have guests!!" Zaryn, now in his role of Alpha X, broke the silence with his deep voice that cut through the thick sheets of silence like a razor blade.

At the sound of his voice, wolves began to scatter, spreading out so that they could form our front lines while Conrad and Maxim shouted orders to their lead commands. 

Hands were grabbing me up, my mates bright blue eyes gazing into mine with so much intensity.. "I need you to stay back. Your dad will hide you.. i need you safe. Promise. Me." His words were rushed and he was breathless.. the wolf inside him breaking. He searched my face with desperation, pleading with me.

As much as i had planned to run off and do my own thing... i couldnt. Not when he was standing here pleading with me this way.  This hurt my soul to see him fear for me.

Nodding profusively, my wide green eyes danced around his features. Without another word, he crushed me to him, lips smashing against my own in a hurried kiss, his tonge tasting me only for a second before breaking away, a lingering look in his eyes.

"Stay safe Nova. I'll come for you after." His deep voice rattled me as he turned, running toward Maxim and Conrad while they continued to shout out orders to their packs. pack members only listened to their Alphas and we had three total.

The way wolves were running, you'd think there was an all you can eat buffet, only fear struck their hearts amidst their run..

for others... the Dark Moon pack who lived to go down with a fight, they were ready. The males putting their weaker females in the back lines while they stood front and center, the issue of purity long forgotten. They were protecting what was theirs now. The entire front mainly consisted of Dark Moon mixed with Blue Moon males because they had better training than we. Blake had never been a killer.

We needed killers.

That would all change once Zaryn and I began to change things around. We would be a feirce pack . A force to be reckoned with.

"Nova come on, lets go." Dad's voice sounded harsh behind me as his hand gripped my shoulder but i was entranced.. curious.. i needed to see who this was.. who was coming to our land.