Chapter Seventeen

Sirius's POV

We were reaching the end of the tunnel which felt like forever. I let go of Jess's hand and pushed open the trap door which lead to Honeydukes cellar. I looked around before climbing out, I offered my hand to Jess but she waved it away. 

"I can do this" she said as she tried to get out. 

"How many times do you have to fall from a tree?" I asked mockingly. 

She laughed and continued to try and get out, she got half out with one foot on the floor and fell into my arms. 

"Do you always fall over" I asked as she dusted off her clothes. 

"Only when you're around to catch me" she smiled but not her usual snide smile it was a shy smile and she brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. She looked cute and I just wanted to... To kiss her. No! What? I don't want to kiss her. 

"So where are we going?" She asked bring me back to reality.

"Oh yeah this way" I answered walking up the stairs quietly.

She followed and we entered Honeydukes and I looked around to see her smiling.

"You brought me food, I love you" she grinned uncontrollably and gazed around at everything.

I chuckled "You're welcome, I love you too" she looked up at me again and beamed. I waved my wand and spoke the password to turn off the alarms trust be it was not easy to get that. She walked over to a jar and took out a sweet, I picked her out some and left some money on the counter when she wasn't looking. She knew my family hated me and that they were pure-blood fanatics but I failed to mention we were rich. I walked her along the street as she ate her sweets, the wind blew threw her hair as she walked. It was blonde but half way down faded to blue and the to purple she always said "If people are going to judge me by the way I look I will show them some of my personality" but she looked beautiful no matter what.

"So do you do this with all your skanks before you shag them or just your favorites?" she asked not looking at me I stopped and stared at her in shock.

"Oh come on everyone knows you're the schools man whore! Well slut actually you don't get paid, Do you?" she rambled on as I just smirked.

"What can I say they just can't get enough of the Padfoot" I laughed picking up my jacket and flicking it.

"Oh I know who could resist flea covered dog that is Padfoot" she smirked.

"Smartass" I grinned. 

"Yes my ass is very smart but not as smart as Ms. Cotter" she exclaimed. 

"Who's Ms-" but before I could ask she has burst into laughter clutching her sides. I just shook my head and laughed "Does your insanity have no end?" I asked, she was now lying on the ground panting. 

She shook her head and sat up, she reached out her hand and I lifted her up. She jumped on my back and wrapped her legs and arms around me. 

~*~

Jess's POV

His body was warm and I could feel the hard muscles of his chest. My body tingled were it was pressed against him I bit my lip as I imagined pulling of his shirt to reveal his perfectly toned body. 

"What are you doing?" He asked snapping me back into the present I realised I had run my hands under his shirt and they were placed on his abs. 

I blushed a deep red glad he couldn't see me. 

"You're so warm" I explained removing my hands from under his shirt. 

"Your hands are cool, want my jacket?" He asked I nodded even though he couldn't see and hoped off his back. He passed me his jacket and helped me into it, it smelt good just like him and I snuggled into it. He took me to The Three Broom Sticks and ordered us some firewhiskey which I reluctantly took. It burnt my throat and Sirius chuckled after a fair few glasses I was feeling the full force but Sirius did not seem to have changed to much. 

"So you're going to Hogsmed with Holly" I stuttered, the words stumbling out of my mouth.

"Yeah" he replied 

"She's pretty" I exclaimed loudly "She's really pretty I mean look at me and then look at her! Like I'm hippogyriff shit compared her and YOU look at you! You're like a god.."

I kept rambling on barely knowing what was going on and slurring my speech my face was flushed and my head was spinning.

"You're perfect" He whispered.

"I-I" I stuttered but before I knew I was leaning into him.

~*~

Sirius's POV

She leaned in before I could say anything her hot lips had crashed onto mine, I cupped her flushed cheek her lips tasted like Firewhiskey as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She pulled my hair a little and a moan escaped my mouth, then I felt water running down my cheeks and she pulled away. She was crying, Why? Did I do something wrong? Why did I kiss her? SHE"S DRUNK! I'm such an idiot.

"I'm s-so so-rry" she stuttered "You-You have a-a girlfriend"

"No come on I got you drunk let's go" I apoligsed leaving my money on the table and walking her into the cold air. It was past midnight I picked her up and carried her bridal style as she sobbed into my chest. We made it back to Hogwarts and I layed her on the bed. She opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it and ran to the bathroom. She started vomiting and I rushed in soon followed by James and Remus.

"What happened?" Remus asked.

"What did you do to her?" James shouted, he could get really protective over her but I knew she was like a sister to him.

"I'm fine" she managed to say between gags.

"I'm so sorry we went to The Three Broom Sticks and we had to much to drink.

"To much! What did you drown her in it? Padfoot what were you thinking?" James asked again I shook my head shamefully. 

He just turned around muttering and conjured a Patronus and sent a message to Lily asking her to come and help. 

OH NO! It's Christmas in 13 minutes so MERRY CHRISTMAS!

  Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans