26.

The fair started at six and me and Harry were going to be leaving at about six-thirty since it was probably going to take awhile to get to it, but it was just barely five right now and after the entire day of practically vibrating from excitement I just had to start getting dressed for the night, because even though it would probably take me like all of ten minutes I just had to feel closer to leaving.

So abandoning the Percy Jackson book I was reading I bounded into my room beginning to search through my wardrobe for something to wear, because although it wasn't quite Autumn yet, it was after all Britain and it would probably be pretty damn cold out. I hummed under my breath as I looked through my racks of dresses and T-shirts mumbling about how I never had anything to wear, so walking over to my drawers I looked through the one designated to my jumpers and cardigans and pulled out a grey pullover sweater one with a frilly bottom which was pretty warm and cute. Nodding my head I paired it with my typical jeans which probably needed washing but after a quick sniff I deemed them alright and pulled them on.

I eyed my hair curlers before I shook my head scolding myself for even thinking about it.

This isn't some date, you fool.

Right, exactly. Why on earth would I try and dress up for just a casual outing with a. . Friend? Even you could even call him that.
No, I concluded, dressing up too much would look like I put actual effort in and I couldn't let on to Harry how much this actually meant to me in means of moving forward with one another.

So with a bit of contemplation I decided on putting my hair up into a sort of top-knot really loose, pink bundle and after tugging and pulling out a good few thick strands and letting them hand around my face I was satisfied.

That looked cute, well from this angle anyway, but if you looked at it from this angle it kinda resembled a pile of shit. . Oh well.

Still thrumming with excitement I sat down in front of my DIY vanity looking at my pretty minimal makeup aside from the numerous dark lipsticks and eye shadows and contour pallets Silver had stuffed into my bags, my own makeup was pretty limited.

Looking at my few freckles I decided that, yes, I would wear some makeup, just because I felt like it, obviously. . not to impress someone, of course not. So I dotted some of my foundation in a few spots over my face and blended that in, I powdered, added the slightest bronzer and some pretty pink blush to my cheeks, the teeniest bit of gold highlighter to my cheekbones, and finally some mascara, and some really natural looking matte lipstick which just had the barest hint of pink to it. I nodded my head about to leave the room when my eye caught my cute bow chocker which after a few seconds of consideration I clipped it so it sat comfortably tight against my throat and then I got up and left.

I pulled on my chunky ankle boots and also my funny bobble hat and then sat down patiently on the couch.

For about ten seconds before I was up again slipping my phone and money into my jean pockets, and then sat down again.

For about, fifteen seconds before I stood up to grab my watch and clasp it around my wrist, I then shuffled towards Harry's door knocking timidly, having gotten used to not receiving an answer when I did that I pushed the door open to reveal Harry pulling on some socks with the most displeased expression drawn across his tense face.

"Hi." I said brightly grinning at him from ear to ear although my smile faltered as my cheeks reddened when he glanced up, his eyes casually going from head to toe as he scanned me, my heart suddenly pounding as my palms sweated.
"Uh, I'll be waiting outside. . which is inside, meaning outside your room, but. .uh, inside the flat. Yeah, um, t-that's where I'll be. ." I said weakly pointing behind me, "waiting, outside. .." before I shuffled out with my tail between my legs cursing myself for becoming flustered so easily with even his slightest morsel of attention directed at me.