3:04

| THE AFTERMATH:CHAPTER FOUR |

| THE AFTERMATH:
CHAPTER FOUR |

Rhea was in the middle of trying a spell of her own with Finn and Vincent's blood to try to track Vincent down. It involved placing their mixed blood in a metal funnel attached to a string, which she held above a map of the United States, allowing the blood to drip onto the map.

Kol had taken to pacing around the room whilst waiting for answers, "They should keep heading northeast."

Kol looked confused, "What? Northeast? They've been driving northeast for an hour, love. We need to get a tad more specific before they hit the Atlantic Ocean."

Rhea was getting frustrated but tried not to show it as she could tell that Kol, was once again, having trouble controlling his rage.

She sighed, "The soul-blood connection is nowhere near as strong as a locator spell. The most I can narrow it down to is.." she paused in shock upon looking down at the map, Kol took a step towards her.

"Well?"

Rhea gulped, "Virginia Kol, northern Virginia."

Kol's eyes widened in shock, "You're bloody joking! We were turned into vampires there. Your grandmother performed the spell to make you and Ares immortal there. That's too much of a coincidence. Can you please be a little more precise?"

"No," Rhea said frantically, "I need something to amplify the signal, maybe some black cohosh-"

Kol cut her off, "Black cohosh won't do it!" He shouted at her, clearly irritated.

Rhea frowned in concern, not making eye contact with him— upon seeing her upset state, Kol felt a wave of guilt hit him— he didn't ever want her to be at the receiving end of his rage.

"Sorry," he came to stand in front of her, bending down to look in her eyes, "Look, I have a better idea— a blood rider."

Rhea thought it over for a few moments, "With Finn's blood, we can use it to amplify the connection between him and Vincent." She confirmed, they had one in the 1900's but before Rhea could even say anything, Kol had realised where it was.

His smile fell and he stood again, "But, like everything of ours, Klaus' ex has it now. I guess I'll just have to pry it out of her hands!"

Rhea was growing frustrated, she stood abruptly, "Will you stop? Ares' life is on the line here, too, incase you forgot. If you can't behave yourself then you can stay here and I'll go get it alone."