Confused

POV - Harry

Warnings: Sad Vikk

-Begin Chapter-

As Sarah got out of the car, I noticed the tear stains on her face. I opened my mouth to say something but the look in her eyes stopped me. There was something so, empty about them but there was sort of a light in them still, trying to fight through the emptiness.

Plus, Danielle beat me to anything I was thinking about doing by coming around the car and grabbing Sarah's hand, causing the green eyed girl to look at her. Danielle looked back with her own brown eyes and a soft smile on her face. I guess she knew what was going on with Sarah.

Sarah smiled back softly and I could see some light come back into her eyes.

"I mean it." was all Danielle said before she turned away and began walking towards our group, Sarah's hand still in hers. The taller brunette followed willingly, her long brown hair flowing behind her.

I shook my head, really confused, and I followed them back to the group. As we got closer, I saw that JJ wanted to open his mouth and say something but I caught his attention and shook my head no. He gave me a look but thankfully held himself in.

"Finally!" exclaimed Ethan. "I am starving!"

"You are always hungry Ethan." Exclaimed Simon from where he stood next to Josh, Vikk nestled in between them.

"Is that a fat joke?"

"No, you are just hungry all the time. Plus you aren't fat."

"Yes I..." he didn't get past that before JJ was in his face, backing Ethan into a wall. Ethan stared up at him wide eyed as JJ proceeded to cage him in with his arms, his face close to his as he spoke, his voice deep.

"No you aren't Ethan, You look fucking amazing and don't you dare think anything else or I guess I will have to spend another night reminding you."

"How would you remind me?" asked Ethan, sounding breathless.

I looked around and noticed everyone was watching intently, except for Danielle and Sarah who were standing off to the side talking, their heads close together as they spoke. My focus went back to JJ and Ethan though and watched as JJ moved even closer to Ethan, pressing his body against Ethan's, effectively pinning him to the wall.

"I would take me time, kissing and touching every part of your body." JJ whispered huskily, sending a shiver down my spine. "I would take my time, touching you and tasting you, telling you how beautiful you were. Then, I would finger you open slowly, watching your face as I prepared you for me. Opening you up wide as I go so slowly. Then I would take my time, entering you, making love to you ever so slowly. Feeling your body arch under me as I made you feel so good all the while, telling you how beautiful you are."

By the end of his speech I was slightly squirming where I stood and I looked around and noticed everyone else doing to same, except for Vikk. He was just staring wide eyed at JJ, an unreadable expression in his eyes. Ethan himself looked all red, hot and bothered.

Ethan took several deep breaths, trying to calm himself before he finally spoke, his voice sounding weak and wrecked.

"I don't believe you."

JJ smirked before leaning forward, his lips barely a centimeter from Ethan's.

"I'll prove it to you then. Tonight."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

The two boys continued to stare at each other, eyes locked in a heated battle, when all of the sudden we heard Sarah speak.

"Vikk!" we were snapped out of our little trance and turned to see Vikk rushing inside Nando's, Sarah rushing in hot on his trail, her voice sounding worried.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at Danielle, who also looked confused.

"Honestly, I have no idea."

"Come on guys." said Josh, moving to head towards the door. "Let's go inside and see what's up with Vikk."

We all nodded and moved to head inside, JJ moving away from Ethan before taking his hand and leading the slightly shorter boy inside, a look of deep thought on his face.

We all entered into the restaurant to see Vikk and Sarah, the brunette looking at Vikk worriedly while the Indian boy looked to the ground, almost looking ashamed. My heart broke at the sight and I looked to see the others had a similar look on their faces.

I turned back and saw Vikk looking off into the distance, his arms crossed over his chest, looking defeated. I could see the worried look in Sarah's eyes she turned to look at us. None of us got a chance to try and figure out what was going on because Vikk walked off quickly, heading to a table after having had grabbed Sarah's hand to drag her behind him.

I looked over at Tobi who stood next to me, a worried look in his eyes as looked back at me.

"What the hell happened?" asked Tobi, looking really confused and hurt.

"I have no idea." I answered, reaching for his hand to lace our fingers together, worry piling up in my stomach.

I then turned my and followed after Vikk and Sarah, my hand holding onto Tobi's tightly.

Vikk led us to a rather large booth where he proceeded to crawl into one side, dragging Sarah behind him, basically putting a shield between him and us. I felt a small pain in my chest as Vikk moved to make himself as small as possible against the wall, his hand still gripping Sarah's tightly.

As she crawled into the both, the green eyed girl turned to give us an apologetic look. I did my best to give her a reassuring smile even though my heart hurt at Vikk's actions. What in the world happened that caused him to act like this?

When we got to the table, we looked at Danielle, trying to see if she wanted to sit next to Sarah. She honesty looked really nervous about it and I don't know why. She was just holding Sarah's hand a minute ago, why would she be nervous about sitting next to her.

Sarah obviously noticed Danielle's distress. Giving her a soft smile she spoke reassuringly.

"You don't have to sit next to me. I understand if you don't want to be in the middle."

Danielle looked relieved at Sarah's statement and then proceeded to move over so the rest of us could climb in. JJ immediately moved forward to sit next Sarah,Simon, and Josh joining him. I went to the other side and slipped in first, Tobi following me as did Ethan and finally Danielle.

The air around our table was tense as we all looked at Vikk, who refused to met our eyes and instead stared down at the table.

"Vikk." said Sarah softly, but before he could reply, a waitress came up.

She asked us our order and we all gave it distractedly before she disappeared again.

"Vikk." came Sarah's voice again. "You need to talk. Holding this in isn't going to help anything."

"I know." came Vikk's small voice, breaking my heart all over again.

"Vikk." Tobi spoke out. "If something happened, if we did something wrong, you need to tell us. We won't be able to fix it unless you do."

Vikk kept quiet this time though instead of responding to Tobi.

We all continued to look at Vikk, not saying a word, wondering what in the world happened to Our Little Star. 

-End Chapter-

A/N: Thank you everyone for being so patient with me. I know it's been a few days since I have posted. I just needed the time tbh. Plus, with the holidays coming up, work is going to ruin my life, so heads up.

I know this chapter is sad, but there is a reason for it. I promise.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.