Chapter 13

I gulped when the mysteriously handsome man continued to stare at me. My eyes dropped towards his arms. They were tense and the muscles straining as they clenched and unclenched, and all I wanted to do was touch them.

Part of me wants to poke him to see if he was real. My mind was in a haze. Sure I saw handsome looking guys before, not looking at me, but still I never had the urge to touch them or jump their bones like a lunatic!

"Um...sir? Table for one?" I repeated.

"Yeah."

Holy mother of...

If I wasn't weak in the knees before, I sure am now. That voice. I swear I'm in heaven. His voice was deep, full of roughness and a rumble to his words.

Shaking my head to push away the thoughts and act semi normal.

"Well...uh this way." Leading him to a corner table open in the back, my pace quick and clumsy. Cursing under my breath as my hip bumped into a chair. Even when my back was turned I can still feel his burning gaze.

My face contorted in pain when my leg hit yet another chair making me loose balance. Instantly hands were placed on my waist. Those hands forced me to spin around to face my customer/savior.

"You okay?" His expression was plain and stone but concern clouded his eyes.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," I told him. "Thank you." He nodded slowly but his hands stayed firmly planted. My eyes stared into his, neither of us moving apart.

"Miss?" I looked to see a man raising his coffee cup in the air. "Refill."

"I'll be there in a moment." I hollered.

"Thanks again for the save." I stared up at him, feeling so short against him.

He nodded at me before letting me go, though he gave my hips a quick squeeze.

"I'll be back for your order. The table is right there." I uttered quickly then scurrying away.

That mystery man did things to me. Even though I don't know him, I feel like I do. And the vibes that are rolling off him, made me want to get closer.

Greeeeeat I'm crushing on a mystery man...

This should be fun.