t w e n t y • e i g h t

"You should stop with your violence, Herin-ah." I throw my bag somewhere else and face her.

"You came early. How is your day?" She smiled. "Answer me." I demand.

Then she pouted and took a sip of her tea. I've never seen her like this before. Drinking tea and calm, this is so not her.

Usually, she would throw something at me as soon as i say something that's against her will. I mean i'm okay with it, but the fact that she is very calm about me telling her to stop with everything she has done, it's so unusual.

"Well i guess i'll stop with this thing i always do." She said revering to this bloody room. "Whoa really?" Okay this isn't Herin i used to know.

"Of course not. Well not until my mother capture me and put me in that room again. It's nice to finally meet you again in person, Sanha." Then she suddenly hug me.

I hug her back because, there's this half of me still in love with her and the other half is telling me to give this freak back to her mother. I mean she is definitely a sick twisted person.

"We're back Herin." We broke our hug when the door suddenly opened. A group of girls including Yejun and Mina entered the room with this unconscious random girl.

There it is again, Herin with another of her hostage. "Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh her? Her name is Haneul." She smiled while looking at Haneul's unconscious body. "Why did you kidnap her?"

"Because she's close with one of my crushes. I don't like it." She said with her lips pursed.

There she goes again.

•••

"Would you rather sleep in a dark forest or sleep inside a murders house?" This question is tough.

I hummed and said, "I would rather sleep in a dark forest because i ain't gonna sacrifice my life to a murder."

Then they all nodded in agreement. "Donghyuck-ah, would you rather be a pun master or be a savage person?" I asked Donghyuck.

"Duh, i'll choose to be a savage person. But i still love puns." Then he laughed and with no reason, he throws an empty can of soda to Mark.

Of course, the can hit his head and he immediately groan in pain. "Ohh i'm sorry, did it hurt? Thank god it was a soft drink." Then he laughed again.

None of us laughed because we didn't get it. "Aww c'mon you guys aren't fun." He said while crossing his arms.

"My head hurts because of your lame puns." Mark grunts. "Donghyuck hyung, tell us another of your puns!" Chenle said.

"Okay, i'd tell you a chemistry joke but i know i wouldn't get a reaction." Then he smiled, expecting us to get it.

There's a moment of silence because of us trying to figure out his joke.

"See? I told you i wouldn't get a reaction." We all nodded, finally understand his jokes. "God i have so many puns to tell you, i hope it won't pun out." He laughs again while clapping his hands this time.

Okay he needs to stop with his lame puns. I can't take it anymore. "Okay my turn. Jaemin-ah, would you rather do an aegyo song or do ppap?" Donghyuck raised one of his eyebrows, smirking.

"I choose to do an aegyo song because aegyo song is my inner peace." Jaemin answered. "May the peace be with you." Donghyuck and Jaemin then bowed to each other.

Cute dorks.

We all laugh in unison because of their funny behavior. It's saturday evening and we gathered in circle because we got nothing else to do.

We planned so many things for today's evening. But since eomma won't let us do many things because it's getting late, we all end up spending our time inside the house.

"Let's play hide and seek!" Donghyuck suggested. I almost said yes, but then i realized that i was locked up in a room with Jaemin because we played hide and seek with them.

"Oh hell no, i am not going to spend another hour getting locked up inside that room." I said. They all gave me a confused look, seems like they don't remember.

"Remember when me and Jaemin got locked up inside that room with a broken door so it can be lock by itself? And surprisingly, you guys were already gone so we have to call a maid to help us?" I explained, hoping they all remember that moment.

After awhile, they all let out an 'ohh', finally remembering that moment. "Nahh, as long as you don't hide inside that room, we're cool." Donghyuck smiled.

I sighs, giving up and join in. "Nice, this time it's different. We all have to turn off the lights and the one who lost rock paper scissor is the ghost." Mark said.

"We all have to hide as best as we can to not get captured by the ghost. If you got captured, then you will also become a ghost." Mark added.

My jaw dropped dead. This is not my type of game, i hate these kind of games that includes ghost or another scary things.

We all separate to turn all the lights off and gathered back in circle to do rock paper scissor. And guess what, Donghyuck lost. So in other words, he's the ghost.

I also hate it when Donghyuck is pretending to be a ghost. He did it once, and i kick him in the face for being such a jerk.

When Donghyuck closed his eyes and started to count, we all ran and find our own places to hide.

What i don't like about this game is that, we all playing this game inside this mansion with all the lights being turned off and we have to hide from a ghost, making it like we are actually hiding from a ghost in this haunted mansion.

Well isn't that creepy?

I try my best to find a perfect place to hide, and when i do, i quickly hide inside my bedroom closet.

I slowly closed the closet door so it wont let out a creeky sounds. "It's pretty dark in here." I whispered to myself.

After 30 seconds of waiting, i can hear Donghyuck shouted, "Ready or not, here i go!"

I cupped my mouth even though i won't say any words at this kind of situation. My hands are shivering in fear.

It's just a game. Game won't hurt me. Right?

I instantly shut my eyes tightly when i heard the creek sounds coming from my door. Then those sounds are gone and replaced by silence.

With a speed of lighting, my closet door opened and someone with a mask can be seen.

"Boo!"

I screamed in terror and with my reflexes, i kicked him in the face and he stumble while holding his nose.

"Not cool Eun! Not cool!" I recognize that voice. It's no other than Donghyuck the ghost of course.