Chapter seven

Quick a/n sorry if I started to confused anyone with the flow of the book. Also starting from now on I shall be trying to make the chapters longer! I hope you all enjoy
Gummy out!
**********************
Trixie pov -few months later-

I slammed against the wall letting out a loud groan as my eyes narrowed."oh its on fisher!!!", I yelled running after a male who was running away with my toast. His laugh filled the air along with my growls, oh he is not about to take my food again!  I tackled his inhumanly large body to the ground my hands pinning his wrist as I bit the piece of toast out his mouth."victory is mine!!", I shouted pumping my fist in the air as I grinned happily. He playfully growled staring at me, this is Michael fisher, he had tan brown hair that was always over his eye along with bright green eyes.

I sprung off him bolting into the kitchen nearly bumping into the Luna.

"Oh hi Luna!", I nearly shouted catching myself plastering a fake smile which spoke i-swear-i-didnt-do-it.

"Now now you can tell me what happened?", she asked kindly her diamond color eyes shining brightly.

"Fisher took my toast I got it back", I said joy filling my voice as I grinned proudly.

The Luna let out a laugh that sounded like bubbles floating in the air as she gazed at me."if you two were mates you'd be super cute", she finally said quieting down her laughter.

It was my turn to laugh, I could never imagine my second mate being fisher! Oh my that would be the day I got some pumpkin spice bleach and chugged the whole thing down."Luna if he was my second mate I would've known plus we he has cooties!", I choked out between my laughter.

"Oh my cooties! Watch out everyone Michael has cooties!", Luna replied making me hit the ground laughing. I was laughing to hard to notice Michael had entered the room, a look of confusion placed upon his face.

"I have cooties?", his husky voice filled the air.

"Yup trixie says so", Luna replied.

"How would she know she never had this sexy werewolf before"

"Boy I'm more sexy then you even if I looked like a freaking nerd from the fifty's!"

We all began bursting into laughter as Luna smiled wiping her tears"I must go dears see you both later", she said leaving.

Michael nudged me and I faked a panic face"cooties!", I screamed running away.

I could hear his laughter behind me as I sunk into my room giggling loudly. To bad the soon to be alpha was out for the weekend. He had been looking for his mate for weeks he's also the one who took me in. I was happy he did and thankful if it wasn't for him I'd probably be dead or something. He was nice and sweet, always treating me like I was his little sister, he growled whenever unmated males came near me. I felt loved for once besides my other pack was so harsh I never liked them and I never wanna go back.

"Trixie get your ass downstairs and clean this mess!", roared the Luna. I swiftly made it downstairs cleaning up the small kitchen which had eggs everywhere.

I flinched letting out a scream as my body slammed on the ground, the alpha kicked me several times in the gut making my body flinch and tense up. My wolf Susie and I were to weak to fight back he always beat me.

"You piece of shit shall never have a mate!", he roared slamming me into the living room as he nodded at the males.

I felt dizzy sinking to my knees as I struggled a soft cough holding my stomach with a small groan. First my pack beats me, then our allies alpha rejects me oh what could be worse! I hated my life I was so close to ending it all so many damn times. I got up looking around as I sank my body on the floor whimpering at the memories flooding through me.

Your stronger then this

A strange enchanting voice filled my brain, I stood up feeling lighter then usual, my body stilled as I slammed my fist into the wall causing a hole. I gasped at the new strength and stared at my hands curiously as I blinked. There's something different about me, what is this energy flowing through me. I sighed, ima get killed for the wall I wish it was fixed! I gazed at the wall shock covering my face, the wood was lifting filling the hole. I stepped back slowly breathing, what's going on oh goddess is there a witch somewhere?! I collapsed to the ground darkness fading into my mind.

Micheal pov

Where did that brat go, seriously cooties is that the best she can come up with? It seriously seemed like she was teasing me, I have a mate waiting for me I can't allow her to distract me, I won't reject my mate and be a asshole! I started pacing around when I heard a loud smash followed a few minutes later by a thud. I sprinted downstairs to see trixie lying on the ground, her red hair spawned out under her, her body rising and lowering slowly signaling she was breathing. Panic flooded me, I picked her up and raced to the pack doctors office.

"She's hurt!", I said to him still in mid panic mode.

He nodded pointing to the bed, I lied her down and left the room. What was that, I was so worried for her. No it's just she's a friend there's nothing more, but I swore I felt some type of spark. Her body close to mine made me stiffen, I didn't accept the doctor touching her I wanted to rip his head off. Oh no don't tell me she's my mate, no its probably just me being a overprotective friend like some people. Cough* alpha *cough*

I needed to figure out what was going on, I was a alpha but I couldn't be hers never what would she think? She said I have cooties for crying out loud!