Part 28

After we got out the restaurant we went to skyzone. This little trip is going good....for now. 

"Nigga you can't even dunk on a trampoline." I laugh at Will and me and Dillion start dien. 

"Babe!" I turned to look at Samira who jumped over to me and I caught her. I smiled at her and kissed her. 

"Wassup?" I asked her and she smiled wrapping her arms around me. 

"Me and Hunter and Cece are about to go try to find a bathroom i'll be right back." She says and I put her down and kiss her forehead and she hops away. I started jumping across the trampolines until I knocked into someone going to the ground. We bounced up as we knocked into the ground and then kept bouncing up and then were steady. I looked down at Jaylin then mentally kill myself. 

"Couldn't stay away huh?" She asked and I looked up at her and then noticed our position. She was sitting on my lap straddling me. I looked her in her eyes and shook my head. 

"I thought y'all was going to the bathroom?" I say trying to get up. She pushes me back down and straddles my arms next to my head. Holding my arms down and smirking at me. 

"I have a different feeling in my stomach." She says and I feel my heart speed up. "It's okay Lucas." She whispers and I just stare at her. "I'll have you by the end of the night." She winks. "I'll remind you how I ride." She says starting to grind herself against me rubbing against me and I felt my dick starting to get hard as the sensation ran through me. 

"Jaylin." I sigh and she smirks. "Get off of me." I tell her and she smirks and sits up. Pulling my hands and putting them on her waist. 

"You'll see." She says and stands up off of me. "Now I have to use the bathroom." She bounces out and I look at Will and Dillion.

"Y'all mother fuckers didn't wanna help me?" I ask and their hands shoot up.

Damnit

*************************************

"Whooooo wants to play a drinking game?" Hunter says as we all sit in the living room.

"I'm in." I say and so does everyone else but Jaylin who instead goes into another room and goes to sleep. Witch is refreshing since she told me about her plan to try to fucking fuck me. I sit with Samira and we both get 10 shots handed to us. 

"If you have done it take a drink. Whoever finishes first loses. Be truthful." Hunter says and I nod wrapping my arm around Samira and laying back with her shaking my head.

"First question." Hunter says smirking at everyone. "Take a shot if you've had sex with your partner." Hunter says staring directly at Samira who picked up a shot and drunk it down.

"You bitch!" She says and I laugh taking a shot and so does the rest of them. Will's bitch ass fucked my sister. "You gotta tell me that story." Samira nods at Huinter.

"Bet." 

**************************

My heads laid back and I am looking at Samira with the drunkness pouring off me. I had 23 shots and chugged a cup of hennesy with Will. 

"I'm going out whose coming?" Cece stands up asking and i shake my head. 

"Hell no."Everyone else agreed to go and I looked at Samira. 

"You better not talk to nobody else tonight. Will watch'er." i tell him and she shakes her head laughing kissing me and I can't help but to grab her ass and she giggled.

"I'll be back baby. Give me about an hour." I nod biting my lip looking her up and down. 

"An hour." I repeat after her and she smirks licking my bottom lip and kissing me again. She releases and walks out and Me and Dillion are sitting in the house chilling trying to play the game till this nigga falls asleep. I get up and stumble down he hall trying to remeber where the kitchen is and when I find it I get a glass of water and think about samira coming back.