Wedding special 133

The rest of the day was pretty much free. They did not have so many things to do. They practiced the performance for a while, and slept early as it is going to be a long day tomorrow.

In Deapu's house

Deepika

I was happily sleeping on my bed, cuddled up with my sweety, my little pooh bear.

Sleep is something which makes us forgets about everything, and just be. I don't get to sleep a lot, owing to my close to insomnia, but when I do, I always enjoy a sound sleep.

I was in the middle of some dream, a happy one, when I heard my mom call me.

"Deepu beta, time to get up" she said.

"Mom kya jaldhi hain thodi der sone dho naa" I said.

"Deepu, theen din mein teri shaadi hain" she said.

Shaadi! Oh my god! Theen din? That was enough to shutter my dream. I got up with a jerk.

"Theen din mein shaadi?" I said.

"Kya hua tujhe?" she asked.

I gave her a hug, a tight morning hug.

"Kya hua beta" she asked again.

"Mom mujhe yeh shaadi nai karni" I said.

"Deepu tu kya bol rahi hain?" mom was surprised.

"Shaadi ke baad toh mein yaha nai reh sakthi na, aise late uthna, uthke waapas aap ke godh mein sonaa, daant khaana...yeh sab toh nai hoga" I said sadly. She slowly pulled off from the hug.

"Aisa mat bolo. Tum bohoth lucky ho ki tumhe Aryaman jaisa life partner mil raha hain, aur tu yeh jo nakhre karthee hain yaha, wohh sab uske saath bhi kar sakthi hain. Tujhe yaadh nai hain jab tu bimaar thi, how we was there for you. I hardly came into your room" she said. She was right. I can be with Aryaman as free and as comfortable as I am with mom.

We were talking when I realized there was a lot of chaos at home.

"Mom yeh sab kya shor hain subah subah?" I asked.

"Shaadi ka ghar hain bhai! All your cousins are here. Ab tum bhi uth jao aur " she said getting up. she opened my wardrobe and took out a beautiful dress.

"Yeh pehenke neeche aa jao" she said. Ithna heavy dress subah subah?

"Mom yeh bohoth zyaada hain ghar pe ghoomne ke liye" I said.

"Deepu there are so many people at home, and I want you to look good, after all you are the bride. Toh jaldhee se yeh pehenke aa jao" she said.

I am still not able to believe that I will be getting married in three days. Everything starting from my surname, my room, my work, my house...everything is going to change. I have a mixed feeling, on one hand I am not able to digest the fact, I need to go far away from where I belong to, to a new place. And on the other hand, I am anxious, I want to be with Aryaman and I cannot wait for that moment to come. I am not able weigh them both together, coz I know they are two different things, that are going to happen to the same person.