Chapter 2 - Teen-Napped!

My eyes fluttered open. I looked around me. This isn't my room.. No it isn't. Where am I? How'd I get here? My neck is aching me. Why am I strapped to a chair? I tried to shout for help, but all that came out was mhmhmhm, thanks to the piece of tape on my mouth. Hmph. 

I heard some talking on the other side of the door. Finally someone who could give me some answers. I saw the door open, and in came 3 boys, who all looked to be around the age of 17. Damn they were hot.. Wait no, Laurel these people kidnapped you.. Or should I say teen-napped you, you shouldn't call your teen-nappers hot. That is not acceptable.. Sigh. 

"Well isn't she sexy." Said one of them winking at me, he was around 5"10, had gorgeous blue eyes and he also had an ear piercing. Well he was hot too. Yay.

"Shut up, Tyler. I found her so she's mine." Oh so thats his name..  Said another one, with the pretty green eyes. So this is how he looked, without all that black on him.

"Guys, she's a girl. You need to respect her a bit, don't you think?" Said the third one. Eh, he was my favorite one 'till now. Well he was super cute, he had these pretty grey eyes and brown hair, and he had a great personality up to now. Score! Haha.

"Can someone please tell me whats going on?!?!?" I tried saying, but all that came out was, "maerifsjkdeufmh."

"Umm.. How about we remove that piece of tape off of her mouth?" Said Tyler.

"Maybe.. Maybe not." Said the green eyed one, making me roll my eyes. Well 2 things I know is, that Tyler is obviously kinda stupid, and the second is that I need to know the green eyed one's name.

"Owww!" I yelled in pain. While I was too busy, deep in my thoughts, that douche ripped the bloody piece of tape off my mouth. That hurt!

"That's what you get for rolling your eyes at me, bitch." He said.

All I did was glare at him, but on the inside I was cutting that boy. I don't like him. 

"How mature of you Harry. Go ask Scarlett for some clothes for her.. What is her name anyway?" Said the kind grey eyed one.

"Yeah gorgeous," said Tyler, putting his 2 fingers under my chin, making me look at him, "what is your name?"

"Laurel," I said, moving my head away from his hand. "Now that you know my name, what are your names?"

"What a pretty name, for a pretty girl, I'm Thayer, that idiot is Tyler, and that other one, who left to get you clothes, is Harry." Said Thayer.

All I did was nod. And then Harry came back in, but with no clothes for me? Uhh okay.. Oh wait, this girl came in after him. She was pretty, she had medium length cherry red hair, dark green eyes, and pale skin. 

"Hey, I'm Scarlett. But you can call me Lettie." She said and smiled at me, while extending her hand for me to shake it. She noticed that my hands were also strapped to the chair, and chuckled and returned her hand to her side.

"Hi, I'm Laurel." I said back. 

She looked at me and what I was wearing and said, "Well you've been in those for days.. I suppose I could give you something to wear for the day.. And maybe, just maybe, Harry might let us go shopping. So we can get you some stuff, cause you'll be staying here for a while." Just before leaving me in the room alone with Harry (Thayer and Tyler left right after she came in), maybe she went to get me some clothes… I don't know.

"Huh, she thinks I'm going to let you girls go shopping. Sure I will." He said sarcastically.

"How long have I been here anyway?" I asked.

"Well you've been asleep for most of the day. I took you at around 1:45 am and now it's 5:30." He replied.

"And when will I be able to go home? I mean, you do know that I had a life, before you took me." I said, emphasizing on the had, as he has taken me now.

"Listen bitch, once I get something, it becomes mine. So now, you are mine, and will do as you're told. Got that?" He replied, stepping closer to me, so close I even had to look up to look at him.

Before he could do anything to me, Lettie came skipping in. Thank God!!

"Well, untie her already! She has to change ya know!" Said Lettie to Harry.

Harry then untied me, and I stood up, it feels so good not to be tied to that chair, and be able to move around. Lettie handed me the clothes and showed me to the bathroom, which also was an ensuite bathroom. How cool! 

I got in and showered and got dressed. I looked around the cabinets for a blow dryer and found one under the sink, and dried my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom to find no one in the room, so I walked out of the room and heard some talking downstairs. I went to where the talking was, and found Harry, Tyler, Thayer, and Lettie all on the couches watching some sort of movie.

I saw that there was some space next to Lettie, so I sat there. Well that was kind of awkward.. 

"So Laurel," said Thayer, grabbing my attention from the TV screen, and everyones attention to me,  "how old are you?"

"I'm going to be 17 in a few months.." I replied.

"Cool! Just like me, Harry, and Thayer! And Tyler's still 16. Hehe." Said Lettie, over-excitedly.

"Cool." I said back, and smiled to her.

"Uggghhh, I'm so hungry." Moaned Tyler.

"Well then, why don't we order some pizza? Who wants pizza?" Asked Thayer.

"Sure." Everyone, except me, said.

"Laurel, do you want pizza?" Thayer asked me.

"Sure, anything's fine with me." I replied.

"Alright." He smiled at me and walked over to the coffee table and picked up his phone, and dialed the pizza parlor's number and ordered our food.

----- Later on that night, after dinner. -----

"I'm tired. I'm going to go sleep," said Harry, while standing up, "Laurel, are you tired?"

"Uh, yeah sure, I guess." I said, standing up after him.

"Well then come on." He said, before walking up the stairs.

"Goodnight." I said to everyone, before following Harry to his room.

"Here. Wear this." He said, handing me a pair of his boxer shorts and an oversized white tee.

I walked into the bathroom and changed and got out. I saw him there, only in his boxers, with my mouth opened in an "O" shape.

"Close your mouth. You're going to catch some bugs in there." He chuckled before laying on the bed, and patting the space next to him.

"C'mon, I wont bite. And besides, if you're not going to sleep on the bed, then you're going to be sleeping on the floor." He said.

I sighed walking over to the bed and laying down. No way am I going to be sleeping on the floor. My back is already killing me from that damn chair!

"Goodnight, Laurel." Harry said, before closing his eyes.

"Night." I mumbled back, just before drifting off into dreamland.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End notes - Thanks for reading this chapter! Comment and review? Please and thank you :) xx