Part 1

Bridget POV

I was turned in a desk chair so that I can be faced exactly in front of my full sized mirror.

"What do you think?" My best friend Stacey said, keenly waiting on my answer.

I observed myself. My face look unrecognisable, since I didn't wear make up much. She put on just enough so that I looked different but not to much so that I looked like a clown.
"Impressive!"I finally replied, looking over my shoulder to see a relieved face.
"Well am glad I worked hard on that," she started and then continued boosting on what a great job she did.

I indicated that we should leave and I guided Stacey out of my house, telling my parents goodbye before I closed the door.

She always got along with my parents, mostly because she liked the way my mom cooked and they liked her pirky attitude.

This was the first party we were going to since we started attending collage last month. Stacey was my best friend since the beginning of elementary school when she moved here with her parents.

We got in my car turned on the engine and began driving. We left the house after ten since we were only twenty minutes away.

Both our eyes caught the crowded building as I drive straight by looking for a parking spot.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stacey's POV

After getting out of my best friend's car and walking almost two miles, we finally reached the house and pushed our way though the number of packed people.

I grabbed Bridget's hand and forced my way to the kitchen. My favourite place because that always where the alcohol is. I stood at the entrance amazed by the variety of the liquor on the counter. Finding it hard to decide I finally poured out two shots for me and Bridget.

As we took it, I was given a bit of humour by the way she made her face. I grabbed a beer and shubbed it in her hand. I took three more shots and then got one for myself.

After spotting a cute guy from across the room and being a little tipsy, I abandoned my friend and slowly walked towards the stranger.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope you guys will help me with the cover and maybe give some people you think can suit my characters thanks much!!! Kisses♥♥