Baking

"(C/N), I'm bored," you complained. "Let's go do something."

"What do you want to do?"

Your thought for a moment, then a brilliant idea popped into your head. "We should bake something!"

"Like what?" he asked.

"Cupcakes!" you replied.

"Do we have the ingredients for that?"

"No, but we can go get some! Let's go!" you said, dragging him to the car.

~ ~ ~

When you got back from the grocery store, you got started right away. Although you weren't the best baker in the world, you liked to think that you were pretty good. Maybe not according to Gordon Ramsay's standards, though. But you enjoyed it, and baking with (C/N) would be even more fun!

First, you had to get all the ingredients out. You took out everything you got from the store, and then you just needed milk and eggs, which you already had, of course. You opened the refrigerator door, but you couldn't seem to find the milk.

"I swear I saw it in here..." you muttered to yourself.

"What are you looking for?" (C/N) walked up next to you.

"Milk."

"It's right here, genius," he said, handing you the milk.

"Oh," you laughed embarrassingly. He just laughed and shook his head.

"Alright, now we need to pour flour in the bowl," you said, opening the bag of flour.

(C/N) reached into the bag, scooped up the flour, and threw it in your face. 

You gasped. "(C/N)!!!"

He was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. You were just standing there, not being able to open your eyes because you'd get flour in them if you did.

"(C/N), I have flour in my eyes. I can't open them."

"Here, I'll help you," he said in between breaths.

He wiped the flour off of your face and you opened your eyes to see pretty (eye/color) ones staring back at you.

"You have pretty eyes," you commented.

"Thanks," he said, blushing at the closeness between you two.

"Anyways, let's make these cupcakes," you said.

~ ~ ~

The cupcakes were now cooled and ready to be frosted. You wanted to frost them, because you'd make them pretty and (C/N) would just mess them up, but he insisted, so you let him.

"Uh oh," he said.

"What," you looked over at his cupcake and gasped. "(C/N)! That's like a mountain of frosting!"

"Oops," he said.

You rolled your eyes. "You're eating that one."

When the cupcakes were all frosted, you decided to get back at him for throwing flour in your face. You picked up a cupcake.

"Hey (C/N)!" you called.

"Yeah?" he said, turning his head to you. Then, you smashed the cupcake right in his face. He just stood there with his face covered in frosting.

"Come here!" he yelled at you.

You tried to run away, but he grabbed your hand. He pulled you closer to him.

"You're gonna pay for that," he said. 

He moved so his face was in very close proximity to yours. You blushed, asking yourself if this was really happening.

Then, he smashed a cupcake in your face. You gasped.

"We're gonna waste these cupcakes," you said.

"Whoops," he said, laughing.