*How They Are When You're Pregnant*

I think the mercs will make adorable parents! :3 even tough ol' Solly!

Scout- Will take Spy's advice and then try to outdo him. Eversince you've told him the news, the Bostonian has been freaking out and ecstatic at the same time; for one thing, that's his good genes you're carrying, and that means a potential Scout Jr., another though is that, well, he's never really been with his dad- he has no clue on stuff like this unless he asks some knowledgeable other or gets help. To make up for his lack of knowledge, Scout will turn to the books once more and execute whatever he's learned. He'll pamper you, tend to your needs, and has a tendency to exaggerate your condition. You reward him with kisses and compliments, much to his relief. He loves you more than he can tell, and is clearly looking forward to the new member of the family.

Soldier- Will first wonder what a "baby" is- is it a communist? He's sure heard the word before! Well, after explaining it thoroughly to him, and using the term "tiny soldier", he finally gets that it's a part of him and you together and breaks into a round of joy; the American then goes around, boasting to people how his kid will knock some Communist teeth out! Believing that it's for the benefit of you and the baby, Soldier will make you do lighter exercises such as regular walking, swimming, and maybe some yoga. At the end of the day though, he'll be very strict with your bedtime and meals, saying that nothing must go wrong and everything will go well if the procedures are followed; it's for your own good and stuff like that. Though sometimes irritating, you thank your husband for his love and care, and also for his thoughtfulness in getting your baby a cute camo beanie.

Pyro- Sets everything on fire the moment he hears the news. You worry for a moment, but soon remembers that fire is a good thing for the guy, meaning he must be happy- overjoyed even! Pyro then greets you early in the morning with his excited, muffled voice before pointing a digit to your ever growing belly. For nine whole months, you'd shake your head, saying that the baby will be coming soon; which drives Pyro to shopping for diapers, reading parenting books, and kidnapping Engineer to help with the crib. Pyro also makes sure that you are alright 24/7, going as far as watching you every single moment- even when you think he's not around. Overall, Pyro is an excited dad and an even greater husband.

Engineer- Will be 8 months prepared: The house is baby proofed, diapers are stored, stairs have tiny doors before them, the crib is expertly made, and even who gets to be the godfather is decided. He will make sure that everything is ship shape for you and the baby's arrival. He'll cut on work hours to spend some time in taking care of you: Like bringing you blankets, holding your hair when you puke from morning sickness, or just rubbing your belly to soothe it when the baby starts kicking. All in all, Engineer is just as proud and nervous as any expectant father and will be looking forward to the problems and joy brought by fatherhood.

Heavy- The Russian will immediately take note of everything his mother says and try to act out on them as best he could. Heavy becomes very meticulous with details and sees to it that you're taken care of; It won't be in a sense that he won't let you do anything, I mean- he still lets you do chores he knows you can handle. All he's worried about is you overworking yourself and things stressing you and the baby- so your husband did the only logical thing and kept Scout as far away from you as possible, as well as building a pillow fort to keep you warm in the winter.

Demoman- The Scot will take it to himself the task of taking care of you and tending to your needs- that is, if his mother doesn't get in the way: She always has been very excited for her first grandchild! Tavish takes on the role of responsible husband and expectant father as he works even harder and blows more people up, hoping to get a raise. Then he comes home to you and will just make sure you're comfortable despite your heavy passenger- he'll do things like letting you sleep on him just so you can get some decent rest, feed you alcohol-free porridge, and even fold the laundry even though he abhors the chore with a passion. You are assured that you have your husband's undivided attention and love as you watch him happily and patiently care for you and the upcoming baby.

Medic- The Teutonic man of medicine finds himself in sort of a predicament with your pregnancy: He specializes in surgery and combat medicine, not babies and diapers! He also forgets from time to time that pregnancy can bring about certain hormones that cause you frequent mood swings and irritable behavior. But despite all that, Medic does his best to take care of you and make your condition much more comfortable- he prepares most of the meals and does the heavy chores you couldn't handle. For you, he cuts his work hours just to spend more time with you and admiring your growing baby. He doesn't forget to kiss you and tell you he loves you, which never fails to bring a smile on your face.

Sniper- Like Scout, he will watch you like a hawk 24/7, and will make sure nothing is out there to harm you, especially now that you're carrying his child. Sniper likes to watch you go about your day and keeps an eye on you, seeing if you're having cramps, pains, or any of the sort. Like others, he has a tendency to exaggerate your condition and will want you to rest as much as you can. To add, he'll give you the best spot on the bed and will talk on and on for hours about how he plans on dealing with the baby when it'll cry at night. You tell him you're proud of him, and he tells you how much he loves you and your little ankle biter.

Spy- The Frenchman will always be by your side, considering his abundance in enemies, and might even move you to one of his vacation houses, saying that the city air is too dirty for the baby. In your spare time, you two will go window shopping and look for any baby things you might be interested in buying; and even though he does take care of you, you always have to drag your husband out of the store before he uses his credit card on a child that's not out yet. As the months grow with the baby, Spy monitors you much more often and lets you do lesser and lesser work. He frantically worries whenever you scrunch up in pain and insists that you go to the hospital to make things smoother. Sometimes his worrying and his security gets on your nerves, but at the end of the day, you never fail to appreciate his efforts and thank him for everything he's done.

Well, here ya go guys! Send in them request because I am gonna write!!!! Thanks for all the votes and comments and the overall support for this book. You're all awesome! :*

~