Rain

I looked outside at the dark cloudy day that sent rain down to my window. I always liked rain. I always found it beautiful. I settled back into my bed, loosening my blue and grey sweatshirt. I always liked to dress comfortably unless I felt otherwise.

I listened to the rain for a bit longer until thunder rumbled. I couldn't shake this feeling in my stomach. It has been there for a while but I don't understand it. I looked up at the clock; 4 hours left until I had to sleep and go to school.

School was fine, I just find it tiring honestly. My friend Valen I met at the beginning of the year was the person I always liked to hang out with. I got out of bed and left my small soft white room and into the kitchen to find something to eat.

I opened the fridge to find it empty. I sighed.

"MOM!" I yelled.

No answer.

"MOM!!" I yelled again.

Still no answer.

I walked through the kitchen towards the stairs as I ran my hand along the granite. As I went up the stairs looking towards my mothers room I noticed the family cat Night, who was all black except for a white splotch around his nose. I patted her on the head and proceeded into my mothers room.

She was gone.

I frowned as I looked around. Where was she? There was an eerie silence as I stood in her tidy room alone. Suddenly there was a wrenching pain in my stomach and I lurched over dry heaving on the floor. "Ugh" I coughed as I kept heaving with nothing coming out. It felt like someone was sticking a razor in my gut and twisting it.

I fell over clutching my stomach. "Aghhh!" I yelled. The pain seemed to be getting worse. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes as I lie on the floor in pain. "stop..." I groaned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was happily walking my way to school, high-fiving kids and talking the usual 'Good morning's'. I kept walking and walking until I started to walk slower like I was trying to walk through a block of solid water. My stomach dropped and my expression fell. People continued talking to me and smiling and laughing but I didn't want to anymore. Suddenly the water got thicker as if someone dumped sugar into the water everything got hard to see clearly, I could feel a sharp pain like a pin was shoved in my skull. But the floor was taken under from me but as I fell I kept standing and looking forward. Then there was a feeling like cold water dripping on top of me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bolted awake covered in cold sweat breathing heavily. I looked around and found myself in my mothers room sitting on the ground. I felt something wet and looked down to see a pool of blood around my waist. I suddenly felt very dizzy. I grabbed onto the dresser for stability as I lifted myself up.