Chapter 5: Ruzi

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!" Rui Wei's scream resounded through the whole manor, clearly louder than Fui Rong's scream, the other maids seeing Sona's hands turning white from Rui Wei's grip.

No one dared to get closer.

Her scream sent shivers to the people who heard it. Outside her Manor, one could only see Doctor Lola's panicked figure, once she heard the scream, her pace immediately accelerated. Behind her were a bunch of disciples who carried her things.

"Contraction? should be finished... Labor? Condition? has your water broke?" Doctor Lola,continuously asked, as her figure immediately got a hold of Rui Wei's wrist. She then pressed her finger on it, feeling the beat of her pulse.

"Prepare the blanket and the hot water basin-- Her water is about to break." Doctor Lola quickly said as she snatched a towel on a disciple near her, she wiped Rui Wei's sweat, then started chanting--

As she finished chanting, a magic circle appeared on Rui Wei's bed. The runes on the magic circle rotated, and Rui Wei's deathly pale complexion lessened a bit. Doctor Lola quickly untied Rui Wei's silk belt, and unceremoniously flipped over her dress, peeking over her lower half. But Rui Wei, couldn't care less, as the immense pain she is feeling is just unbearable for her.

"A bit more, and her water will break-- Where are the blankets?! Align yourselves properly!! Where is the brewed medicine?! It should be finished by now!! The one holding the towels, get here!!"

The Cheng Residence was in a chaos, one can only hear a high pitched scream and hurried steps of Doctor Lola's disciples, and the Maids.

"PUSH!! JUST A BIT MORE!! I CAN ALREADY SEE THE HEAD!!" Doctor Lola, shouted at the top of her lungs, she said this while holding Rui Wei's legs, as if her legs weren't wide enough.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAh!! jù2-ß1>?•û$Tfφ:üj!!" Rui Wei shouted words that could not be deciphered, she pushed it like hell and it still won't come out-- She could faintly hear her bones creaking--

'MOFU!! ISN'T THIS THE SAME AS DYING?!'

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaargh!!!" Soon Rui Wei's shrill scream turned into a battle like shout, her deathly white face was full large beads of sweats, the bed was soon full of blood as a small figure finally came out of Rui Wei's womanly part.

"JUST A BIT MORE!!! PUUUUUSH!!!" The Cheng Manor was filled with Rui Wei's shrill scream and Doctor Lola's thundering shout.

"UWAaaaaah-- Aaaaah!!" Finally a baby's cry resounded the room, Rui Wei heavily breathed a sigh of relief. Rui Wei unconsciously ungripped Sona's hand which left a hand print.

*haaah* *haaah*

Rui Wei's blue hair sticking on her face, her chest huffing and puffing, catching up at her own breath...Sona quickly wiped Rui Wei's bead size sweat.

'MoFu finally!! This lady here is almost dead!'

"Congratulations, Madam Cheng it's a boy." Doctor Lola's voice interrupted Rui Wei's thought.

I looked over Doctor Lola, who was washing my bloodied baby, after she washed the baby in a bucket of hot water, a disciple quickly handed over a towel. Doctor Lola then bundled the baby and gave it to me--

"Madam Cheng, look-- he inherited your hair..." She said as she handed me the baby,

I, with full effort receive the baby, I tugged the towel slightly and looked at the baby--

'Uwahhh-- looks like a peeled potato-- no, I mean cute--'

As Doctor Lola said, the baby inherited my blue hair, he has a milky white skin, and normal baby blush on his chubby cheeks.