CHAPTER 19

Affliction

© Jessica Williams

Published on February 2009

Can you possibly fathom how it feels
To live without the unparalleled thing
That you really, truly, genuinely want,
That makes your heart throb and sing?

I know you presumptively haven't,
Or you'd beyond doubt be just like me;
Closemouthed from the inside out,
Yearning, thriving, wanting just to see

That one person I really, truly, undoubtedly want,
The only one to end my endless, bliss less drought.
Passing over to me a illimitable sliver of happiness,
And then, on spur of moment, I'm free of all doubt.

At that very occasion, I think it's all gratifying
When I'm floating buoyantly on thin air-
Then I'm plummeting groundward
When I realize they're no longer there.

Do you realize how that feels?
To be a carapace, abandoned, and hollow,
Knowing nothing but to brace yourself
For the inevitable pain that soon follows.

Living without the sole thing on this great Earth
Heaven or Hell, that makes you whole and completes you
Is not a desirable life, believe me when I say,
The Emptiness is not something you wish to live through.

The forsaken, deceiving semblance slowly furnishes me
With outlandish animosity, hunger, and a strong desire
When my only prize in life, what I live for, is gone,
To burn everyone and everything with resentment as my fire.

Great Earth, Sky above, divine Heaven, and the depths of Hell
Bellow for me at once, each in attempt to gain me with lure.
I lament, I scream, I fall to my knees, and ruefully for my suffering,
For this terrible affliction, there is no cure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 YEARS LATER......

UNA/LULU(POINT OF VIEW)

"Queen, beast, demon, grimper's Brother'' we had your another mission for you guys. What our mission commander? I ask him Your mission one: to protect the "Doom village from shadow" lately they been to attack and lots inocent people dead. They need our protection, second put them a barrier entire village for they protection lastly kill all of them understand? Command our Commander Lipus, Yes Sir!  we bowing our head to our commander before we leave the room.

TIME SKIP..........

Your Highness the "Sky Village" had been attacked.

what? Holy shit! That mo***her f**ker... "Guys another attack we should help them! I mind link to my brothers.

" You and brother Z will go their kill them all " Don't worry about us we can handle this! my brother's mindlink at me.  "Okay, guys see later. I and my big brother shift to our lycan form we ran fast to the village, but we saw our own eyes lots innocent people lifeless dead body. I felt my blood boil, Brother lets kill all Mo****er f**ker.  " Yeah" my friends cheer on my head.

Time Skip...

Your highness king's and my queen bowing their head to show their respect for us. "thank you for helping us. 

No problem Sir! It is our duty to protect our people. Now you can be peace with your family coz we put a shield of your village no shadow eaters will come here to harm you all.

The villager people cheer! They are happy coz there are now safe from shadow eater. I am glad that our people are safe now! I bit sad coZ their few villager most of the woman and old one died of attack by shadow eaters. Errrrr...! Hey! don't blame your self "Lulu" we do our best to go here fast as we can, you save lot people in the village. "Scar said to me.

Zero notice his baby sister"Lulu" sad expression on her face. Hey! Is Baby Sis you okay?

Hmm! Yah. I'm totally okay "Big Bro Z ".

"No" your not okay! "Lulu" I know you blaming your self-death of some villager but trust me! little sis, It's not your fault they die. We did our best. Please cheer up! Baby Sis. I don't like to see you sad. Please smile for me.

I gave my big smile to my brother. "Z " thank you, big brother, you right we did our best to come here fast. Two villages have been an attack of this day by shadow eaters. Me and Big Z are in" Sky village". While my other brothers in "Dom village".  its almost three years we battle against the shadow, we didn't know why they become more active this couple three years they almost attack our people. Now we won the war all shadow eater is dead I'm so proud my big brother and we manage to kill all the shadow just two of us. Now am worried about my brothers in other villages. are they won? I ask my self. Errr I mind link to my Big Brother J Guys we won it is overall shadow here are dead.  How about you guys are you okay there? I ask thru mind link.

Yes! little sis, we are okay! we won too all the people in the villager are safe now. Are you already put a barrier there? Brother J mind link to me.

Yes  Big Brother J! and we heal those are an injury . we will now go, see you there in one min, bye Big J. When we arrive the "Doom village I saw my brother helping those are injured people, I  cast a spell to put a barrier entire village. yes, Its success now we can go home now! Guys! let's go time to go back home.

When we teleport back home, yes! home sweet home, at last, I heard little footsteps ran  downstairs .." Mommy "

hello My little monsters, they giggle how's your day? 

Mommy, we miss you so much, I miss you too my little monsters. I crush them tight hug while kissing their chubby cheek, they giggle mommy grandpa and grandma gave us a pony and they are very cute. they tell me with their adorable smile. Oh! that amazing did you name your pony? I ask them. "Yes" oh! that's great.

Excuse me, My queen, your father wants to see you! okay "SELEN'. she bow before she disappears

Babies can you play in your playroom coz your mommy had to go to your grampa. OKay! love you see you later.

When I enter the chamber I saw my entire family commander Lipus! why commander here? I ask my self

My sweet daughter, we called all of you because we had last mission for all of you! my Father the king told us.

Okay! daddy, what our mission? I ask my father. Well, your mission to protect the innocent living creature in outside world. coz especially the humans our enemy plan spread the darkness there. What!how? I ask. I don't know my child. That's why I want all of life there but all of you will be pretended to be human. I all ready contact one of my close friends 'Alpha Ken' of  Dark Howling pack. Don't worry only Alpha ken and Luna Grace knows your true identity.All of you will stay their pack okay! And you will go back to high school. You will be enrolled in "Blue Moon Highschool'.  What thus mo***er f**er  Hmmm baby are you okay to see your old pack and your ex-mate? my father asks me with concern. "Yup " Daddy its okay with me they cannot harm me anymore coz I'm stronger and powerful woman. They will pay everything that did to me. Now I can get my revenge on them.. with my evil smile. that's great my baby teach them those loser, pathetic ex-pack especially your ex-mate of yours. but you will disguise as weak human don't show your true power okay!

Daddy when we will go there? I ask him. well, tomorrow baby, don't  you worry we fix everything! this key to your new house and One more thing, behave.

Yes, daddy! We promise

Okay! wow, I'm so excited to see their faces when they will see me again. Payback bi**ch hahaha