XVIII

David

Today I was having Maya for the weekend and I'm nervous as shit. Besides picking her up from school and taking her for some hours she hasn't stayed  the night yet

I know Tomorrow would be excited because she loves having Maya around and I appreciate that because both important women in my life gets a long and I can honestly say they love each other.

I pulled up into my baby mom's house and got out the car. Making sure I got my thoughts together I walked to the front door and knocked on it.

Hearing the locks unlock I seen a shirtless nigga in draws standing with the door open. ''Where the fuck Keisha at?'' I said annoyed just by the look this nigga was giving me.

''Minding her business nigga what you want?'' He smirked. Instead of responding I pulled my gun out and pointed it to his head. The dude put his hands up in surrender and backed up away from the door.

Walking in I see toys everywhere and seen my daughter sitting on the floor watching tv. ''Keisha!'' I yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

''What Dev- David what are you doing here?'' She asked while tying her robe.

''I was here to pick my fucking daughter up, but you busy fucking a dude while not paying attention to my goddamn daughter'' I ranted as I picked up all her toys.

Her nigga and her both stayed quiet. ''You touched my fucking daughter nigga?'' I gave him an evil glare.

He shook his head furiously. ''Maya baby did your mom pack your bag?'' I hugged her tightly.

Maya shook her head no and laid her head on my shoulder. Picking her up I walked out the door and stuck my middle finger at them and put my daughter in the car. 

''Maya you want to see Morrow?'' I asked while looking in the review mirror. She nodded happily and continued to play with her stuffed teddy bear.

********

''Hi Maya Boo'' Tomorrow smiled and picked Maya up.

''Hi Morrow'' Maya smiled hard and covered her cheeks in embarrassment. Seeing them two together makes me feel accomplished. Now all I gotta do is wife Tomorrow and get her pregnant.

''So this weekend is a girls weekend okay?'' Tomorrow assured Maya. Of course baby girl got excited and jumped around.

''Maya baby girl go to your room and we'll get you in 10 minutes so we can get lunch okay?'' I said to her.

''Yes daddy!'' She giggled and ran her way up stairs. My smiled dropped when she went up the stairs. ''Tomorrow man I almost fucking killed that bitch I swear on everything I love.'' I said and paced the living room.

''Slow down and tell me what happened baby.'' Tomorrow tried to calm me down. ''So I get over there and a whole half naked nigga was at the door questioning why I was there. Then when I got inside my fucking daughter on the floor around a bunch of mess.'' 

Tomorrow nodded and continued to listen. ''The bitch didn't even have her fucking clothes packed man! I can't deal with this shit no more.'' I ranted feeling tears threatening to come down my eyes.

Tomorrow got up and hugged me. ''If you want custody baby then I'll be here to help you.'' She said.

''That shit really means a lot Tomorrow and I appreciate you for real for real.'' I said hugging her and kissing her neck. She nodded and looked at her phone. ''We should get Maya some lunch now especially if you want her to take a nap.''

Nodding I called Maya down the stairs and we left out the door. Getting into my G550 SUV we drove to Chucky Cheese.

I personally didn't want to go there because I don't like kids beside my own damn daughter and if I have to fuck a little kid up over mines then I'll do it. You know them muthafuckas be trying to bully everybody else kids and I don't have time for that.

''David I can already see the look on your face, you better not try to antagonize these kids.'' Tomorrow laughed and tapped my shoulder.

I waved her off and got Maya out the back seat. ''You ready mama?'' I asked Maya as I seen her get excited.

''Yayyyy Cheese Cheese!'' She started to scream in the parking lot.

Tomorrow took her out of my hands and held and kissed her cheeks.

Walking inside I spoke with the receptionist and we were seated right away. Looking around I seen a dread head nigga that look just like my brother. So being the ghetto nigga I am I called his name.

 So being the ghetto nigga I am I called his name

(A/N: I had to do it again I know y'all love him)

Of course he was taking a picture while looking in the mirror not interested in whatever he was here for. ''Get yo ass over here before I tell mom.'' 

Right away he looked towards me and boated to our table. ''Awe look at uncle baby looking cute'' He said while picking Maya up.

''Uncle Dennnnnnn I missed you!!'' Maya yelled.

Me and Tomorrow laughed because it looked as if he had his ears blow out. ''Why you here uncle your too big.''

''Well Maya my friend I'm on a date.'' Brenden said. Maya rolled her eyes and looked around the place to scope out the place. ''Is she the one with the nappy hair?'' Maya asked.

''Oh damn man who mom's you fucking now?'' I joked and Tomorrow slapped my shoulder and chuckled herself.

''Yo bruh I ain't know she was 30 with 2 kids so I ain't wanna be rude and leave her alone for it'' He explained. 

''Besides that Tomorrow my beautiful wife how are you doing I haven't spoken to you since I slide in your DM's that you have yet to respond to.'' I rolled my eyes and grabbed Maya from him.

''Shut yo ass up nigga.'' I said.

Tomorrow pinched my neck and gave me an evil glare. ''Watch your mouth around my baby.'' She said and cooed at Maya.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Votes for next chapter: 170