eleven

As I'm falling,
I see your face
Its her name that you're calling

————————

Thursday came just like the way I expected it. It was just like how I wished for each day to happen. A happy Kim Taehyung all day.

When I arrived in the classroom that day, he was only wearing his white long sleeved polo and a maroon neck tie without the his coat. I didn't know he could even get any hotter than usual by just by removing a goddamn coat. He looked like those perfect boys you'd only see in movies who looked too good to be real.

I tried not to be distracted by his beauty (which was too hard for me), and asked him if he did go to a hospital, and he said he did. The doctor advised him to wear he shoulder support underneath his clothes (that was why he didn't wear his coat because it was too tight already). It wasn't that severe, he said, but the doctor advised him to do daily shoulder exercise to avoid stiffness, and to take his medication everyday. Throughout the day, it felt like we were inseparable. I repeatedly wished for the last bell to never ring again because I never wanted this day to ever end. But then, it rang.

When Friday came, my mom dropped me off at the front gates and right at that moment, I saw Taehyung already waking through the gates. I wasn't able to look back at my mom, and hurriedly jog towards him.

I stopped my mark once I reached his side. He glanced at me, smiling as if he was expecting me. I smiled back at him, panting a little when I tried to catch up with him. Then, I finally said hi after catching my breath.

Between us two, I'm always the first person to say hi first, and never the person to say goodbye.

After classes, Byunghun, Taehyung and I walked together on our way out of the school. Once we reached the front steps of the school, Byunghun playfully slapped our butt cheeks when he said goodbye, and even managed to tease us before he disappeared from our sights.

Taehyung and I were the ones left, and neither of us doesn't want to leave—more specifically me. I just wanted us to stay like this. Just the two of us, and nothing else. . .  But that's impossible. I can't have him all to myself. I can't have him at all in the first place.

Suddenly, a black pick-up truck stopped in front of us, and honked at us which made the two of us shift our attention to the vehicle. I narrowed my eyes when the vehicle I was seeing with both my naked eyes was the truck Taehyung used the other night. I quickly glanced at him. He waved his hand, once the guy with the small eyes who was sitting in a passenger's seat, gestured to Taehyung to hop in.

"Well, I gotta go." He said, and his voice just made my ears melt. As always.

"Okay, see you next—" I didn't finish what I was about to say when the guy in the passenger's seat interrupted me.

"You wanna come and join us?" He asked, smiling like a little boy. The way he asked wasn't vulgar at all like what I expected him to be, but instead, it was inviting. I didn't answer first, and looked at Taehyung who was just about to hop in the backseat, as if my answer was depended on him.

Taehyung had this blank expression in his face when his friend blurted out that question, but then he turned to me and flashed a small smile, "You want to hang out for a while?"