Chapter 11: The Attack of The Pineapple

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Name: messaging with someone

Place and/or time or POV

________________________________________________________________________________

At the Sawada Household

Tsuna was explaining what happened to him excluding the mafia related stuff. After he finished Nana asked Tsuna and Amaya to stay over for dinner. They accepted the offer.

"Can I help Nana-san?" Asked Amaya.

"Of course. And call me Mama, dear." Said Nana happily.

Then they went to the kitchen. After a while the dinner was ready. They went to the kitchen.

"Itadakimasu" All of them said and started eating.

"Mama your food is really delicious." Said Amaya.

"Thank you Amaya-chan." Said Nana.

"Oh yeah. Amaya-chan what's your relationship with Tsu-kun. " Asked Nana.

"He's my boyfriend." Said Amaya and everyone except Hayato, Reborn, Nana and Tsuna choked on their food and asked "What?!"

"When?! How?!" They were asking But Tsuna and Amaya just kept eating.

"A year ago Dame-Yuki." Said Reborn stealing a bit of Yuki's food.

"You knew?! And stop stealing my food!" Said Yuki.

"Of course I knew." Said Reborn.

"And remember the next day when Tsuna discovered that you followed us on our date he was really pissed off and hunted you down." Said Amaya snickering.

"I still don't know how you got past my Hyper Intuition." Grumbled Tsuna.

"I have my ways Dame-Tsuna." Said Reborn smirking. Tsuna just sighted and continued eating. After they finished dinner Tsuna approached Reborn and gave him a few bullets that looked like Dying will bullets.

"Here. It's the modified Dying will bullets that don't burn of the clothes" Said Tsuna.

"Thank you Tsu-kun~" Said Yuki anime crying from happiness.

After that Tsuna and Amaya went to their house. When they entered it was full of cardboard boxes.

"Let's unpack really fast so we can relax." Said Amaya and they started unpacking their things quickly. After a few hours they were finished. They stretched and went to their rooms. Tsuna's room had a closet with secret part where he stored his weapons. There was also a laptop on a desk. Amaya's room had a very high-tech computer. There were also a few weapons hidden around the room.

Both of their rooms had a door connecting their rooms. After they went to their room they took baths and went to sleep.

At the weekends

Tsuna was laying on the couch beside Amaya who was hacking on her laptop.

"Tsuna look." Said Amaya. Tsuna got up and looked at her laptop screen.

"Rokudo Mukuro escaped from the Vendicare prison. Huh? It's one of the pineapples (A/N I've got a pen, I've got an apple, uugh, Apple-Pen. I've got a pen, I've got a pineapple, uugh, Pineapple-Pen. Apple-Pen~, Pineapple-Pen~, uugh Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen. Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen. *at a certain place a future pineapple apprentice and a Varia member looks up into the sky "It feels like someone's calling me")(A/N Sorry I couldn't help myself)" Said Tsuna.