Chapter 5

Chapter five. Surrendering to King-Kong

Gabriella's Pov.

Come on Alex answer the damn phone!

Oh my god, why isn't he answering the freaking phone? what if something happened? what if they already got there?

I sprinted through the forest. Glad that they had lost me. I still had some time. 

They had caught me somewhere before the forest. As they chased me I lured them to a trap. Which resulted in me getting severely bruised. My ankle was aching as I was trying to run as far as I could get.

"Gabriella!'' Alex's voice boomed through the phone. I took a deep breath. I was so relieved. 

'Alex listen to me!'' I quickly yelled but was caught off when I heard Dina coughing violently.

''A..Alex what happened? I..Is Dina okay?'' I panicked.

''Y..Yeah Gab she's alright, don't worry, now tell me where the hell are you? it's 4 in the night!'' he exclaimed.

''I...I listen Alex, i need you to quickly prepare Dina! I...I'm bringing money, don't ask any question's and get her to the hospital!'' i exclaimed.

''G..Gaby what did you do?'' he asked panicked.

''I..I'm sorry All...i'm so sorry, i really am!'' i answered.

''What did you do? '' he yelled.

''She is there catch her!'' someone yelled. I looked back to see one of the guy's running after me.

''Gabriella who is that? what the hell did you do?'' Alex panicked.

''Alex i don't have time, get her ready i'm coming!'' i answered before hanging up.

I started running, like my life depended on it, hitting the tree's, falling all the time, scratching my face. But i didn't care, i needed to get there quickly.

After a while i understood, that i won't be able to run for long now. They will catch me anyway.  I know i can make a run for it, and get there safely, but that mean's they will catch Al and Dina, too which i will never let. Suddenly i saw a huge tree, and got an idea.

I quickly hid behind the tree, i was already close, but i didn't have any time. I quickly called Alex.

He answered the phone and i quickly spoke. ''Is she ready?''

''Ga...I...Yeah she is'' he answered.

''Good! now listen not that far from where we are, In the wood's on the right side  there is this big tree'' i started explaining.

''Gabriella what are you  talking about?'' he cut me of.

''Alex listen his is important, on that tree i will leave my scarf on the floor, you know which one, under that  there will be the buried money. So i need you to come and get it after 20 minute's understand?'' i explained.

''Yeah understood , but where  are you going? 'm not leaving you Gab!'' he exclaimed.

''Listen Al, i'm in some big trouble, and if that people find you all of us will be killed, so do ma a favor and run!'' i exclaimed.

''Crap Gabriella what have you done! what about you?'' he exclaimed.

''Al please i beg you, do this for me'' i pleaded.

''But i can't....Your'e my sister'' he begged sadly.

''I love you'' i whispered a tear falling from my eye.

''I love you more'' he whispered back.

''Be safe'' i said before hanging up.

Not long after that, i heard footstep's getting closer, and closer.

''She is there'' someone screamed.

I stood there my back facing them, i took deep breath and turned around.

I saw about 15 man in black business suit's , standing behind me looking shocked as if wondering, why am i not running.

I put my hand's up in surrender and went on my knees.

They stared at me in shock, before 4 man came closer to me.

They picked me up, holding me by my elbow's, and lead we toward's a man who looked like the main guy here.

''Karen call Antonio'' the guy on my left said.

The guy who i presume was Karen nodded before taking out his phone and calling someone. After a couple of second's they answered.

''Antonio we have the girl'' Karen said.

''No she surrendered'' he said again.

''Alright were on our way'' he said before hanging up the phone.

''Antonio said to take her to Christofer'' Karen smirked. Then some EXTREMELY big man walked towards me. He reminded me of King-Kong and I took a deep breath. He smiled as he saw the fear in my eyes. The man picked me up by my waist and dropped me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I gasped in fear. 

''Hey wrestler put me down'' I growled. I heard chuckles from behind  me but wrestler didn't answer me, he kept carrying me.

''Hey King Kong I said put me down'' I whined again. Again nothing.

''I said put me God Damn down!'' I yelled struggling in his hold.

''Come on Arnold didn't you hear what the lady said? at least carry her more ladylike'' said a guy probably 19 years of age.

''Sorry girl, he is kind of grumpy today, let me carry you'' he said snatching me away, from the King Kong's death trap, carrying me bridal style.