Chapter 23

"Kohen," Eleanor's woke me up for the hundredth time. I've been trying to ignore it so hard for the past hour but God, was she annoying. "Kohen!"

"My God," I snapped, finally opening my eyes, she came mine around 6 in the morning after she went for a run because she wanted to be active. I had been trying hard to ignore her but it was like she had eaten tons of sugar and was really, really hyper. "Right now, I regret giving you another key."

"That's just rude," She said flicking my nose, she kissed my forehead, stood up, grabbed my towel and threw it at me. "Go have a shower."

"So bossy..." I whispered not loud enough for her to hear me but loud enough for her to know I said something.

"What was that?" She smiled widely at me, why was she in such a good mood, it was almost 7am for goodness sake!

"I said I'll get in the shower if you shower with me."

When I said that, I honestly wasn't expecting her to just shrug, say 'Okay.' and take off her top. I stared at her, suddenly wide awake. It doesn't matter how many times I'm with Eleanor, how many times I have her naked body on top of me, how many times I see her butt naked, I will always, always want more.

As soon as Eleanor walked out of my room towards the bathroom, I ran after her so fast that my feet got wrapped between my covers and I fell flat on my face. I heard Eleanor laughing as I got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Mhm, if I had known all I needed to do was take my top off to get you out of bed I would've done that earlier," She laughed at me, I just nodded like an idiot. Eleanor took me by my t-shirt's collar and pulled me inside, closing the bathroom door behind me.

Thank God Claire hadn't come back from her boyfriend's.

"Hey, Tyler?" Eleanor called from the living room, I was making us breakfast, well it was 2pm but it's never late for breakfast...

"Yes?"

"So, um— my mum wants us to have dinner with her today," The words came out of her mouth rushed. "But it's cool if you don't want to go, I'll just tell her you can't... it's not like we're doing this parent introducing thing, you already know my mum, so... I told her but she said if I didn't ask, she'd call you herself and I thought—"

I walked to the living room and stopped her mumbling by kissing her, she looked up at me with a confused frown. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'd love to have dinner with your mum," I told her, she smiled and looked somewhat relieved. "I mean, yeah, sure, you can come too but whatever..." I sighed playfully. She glared at me and I quickly kissed her again before the shut up, Kohen came.

Dinner with Eleanor's mum and brother was supposed to be around 7pm but Eleanor was so nervous, she made me get ready at 4 and forced me to leave my house at 5:30. She said she didn't want me to be late so she drove me to my parent's house, 10 minutes away from her house, and grabbed me by the collar, kissed me and then threatened to kill me if I was late.

She was so nervous, it was cute.

My dad wasn't home but Matias and my mum were. Matias ran into me when I opened the door, he was running to get up the stairs, barely acknowledging me, too concentrated in the huge but disgusting sandwich he was eating.

Mum was in the living room, TV was on, an old novela she liked to watch from time to time was playing but she wasn't paying attention. Her attention was stolen by a photo album she had on her lap. A tear was making its way down the side of her pretty nose.