Chapter 19- I like you Christina.

"Sorry I ran away-" I muttered.

"Don't be. We all get choked up sometimes. I mean it must of been really intimidating...." James smiled.

"What? I don't find you intimidating?"

"I didn't say that you did?"

"Oh...well I was just not feeling too good. The hot air was getting to me."

"Yeah, seventy-seven degrees can make you sweat; even just by sitting."

"Is that sarcasm?"

"No, not at all."

"Stop making fun" I scrunch my nose at him.

"You're really cute when you're mad." He locks eyes with me.

Those eyes are brown, but man, are they memorizing, so bright and big.
He's a model. He could be a model; if he wanted to. Though I'd buy out all of the magazines with him in them, just so no one else could.

"I like you, Christina"

"You keep saying that!" I giggle.

"I know. I don't want you to forget! I'm hoping someday you'll say you like me too"

"Yeah, well...I'm not that easy."

"Oh , I know you're not. Which is why you still haven't told people about how you feel about me" He bites his lower lip.

"Oh...well, what makes you think I have feelings for you? "

"Because of the red in your cheeks when you look at me, and the way you twirl the ends of your hair when I talk to you-"

"You can make any girl red in the cheeks though?"

"True, but not girls like you" He grinned.

I can't contain it another second.

I pull him in, wanting to not know of anything else around me.

Just him, just this,us two... together.

And in this moment, I realize that I like him too, and I'm okay with admitting it now. I just don't know how to tell my parents or him that. But that's not what really matters right now.
This kiss, in this moment is what really matters to me.