Chapter 2

Killian is the top pic and i put in Killians wolf's name in the last chapter in so you dont have to go back his name is Ryker and emmas wolf is Eva.

Emma's POV

I was frolicking with my brother in the woods with my mother watching us closely. We ran and jumped chased each other. We were happy. Suddenly a rouge jumped from out of nowhere. We ran as fast as we could then I was tackled by a wolf much bigger than my brothers and much more rough. He barred his teeth I thought I was a gonner then my mother hits his side sending him into a tree.

"Run Emma!" my mother yelled. So I did i ran and ran until i hit the pack house. I see wolves going out and then im grabed by someone.

"You! Mom and dad are dead becuse of you!" he brought his hand to my face with force and i shouted in pain, then he picked me up and threw my little body across the room.

"Emma. Emma wake up." Killian said as he shook me awake. I shoot up with a scream and ran to the corner of the room. I pulled my knees to my chest and hid my face.

"Love its ok it was just a bad dream." Killian said walking over to me. I kept my head burried in my knees as he came over and sat by me, he pulled me into his chest and sparks instantly erupted from his touch and my wolf purred in delight in being in our mates arms. We sat on the floor for 30 minutes when Killian picked me up and laid me down on the bed once he put me down my wolf whined as she craved his touch.

"Get some sleep love." he wisperd in my ear.

I nodded and burried my head in the pillow and curled up in a ball then drifted to sleep.

Killians POV

I had just fallen asleep when I hear my mate scream. I jumped off the couch and looked around when I realised she was having a nightmare. I quickly rushed over to her and tried shaking her awake.

"Emma. Emma wake up." I said still shaking her awake. She shoot up with a scream and ran to the corrner of the room and pulled her knees to her chest hiding her face in them. My heart ached seeing her so afraid. I walked over to her trembling body and said "love its ok it was just a bad dream." she kept her head in her knees so I went and sat next to her. "Hold her!!" my wolf yelled in my head "good idea." I replied I snaked my arms around her and pulled her into my chest, as soon as I touched her sparks erupted. I held her for 30 minutes then looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand, 12:30 am, its late I should take her to bed I picked her up bridal style and laid her down in the bed my wolf growled at me for puting her down but I ignored him "get some sleep love." I wisperd in her ear. After covering her I walked back to the couch and sat down starring at the darkness.

"What do you think she had the nightmare about?" Ryker asked me.
"I have a fealing it had to do with Elaric." I told him. Ryker growled at the mention of his name "we should have killed him when we had the chance!" he yelled in my head. "Ryker! As much as I want to kill him I will not leave a pack without an alpha." I scolded. I stoped talking to him and layed back on the couch looking at the ceiling then shut my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ magical time skip brought to you by Charlie the unicorn inc.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alpha wake up" I heard Lance say thorough our mind link.

"How did you know I was asleep?" I asked.

"I didn't I was just making sure." Lance said.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the clock, 8:00, I never sleep in this late. I ran my had thorough my hair and walked to the bed were Emma was sleeping and said "Emma it's time to get up love." she opend her eyes and quickly got out of bed. "Slow down love what's the rush?" she looked at me like she was saying sorry and set her gaze to the floor I was about to say somthing when someone knoked on the door. I opend the door to revil Lance standing in the hall. "Alpha Sarah said that there is a problem at the pack." Lance said. I mentally sighed what could possibly be wrong now? I thought. "Ok thank you start the car we will be right down." I said in a athoritive voice. Lance nodded and hurried away. "Come on love it is time to go." I told Emma. She followed me out the door keeping her eyes glued on the floor. I put my hand on her back to have her turn the cornner to the elevator but when my hand made contact with her she jumped out of my reach and turned around the corrner. Is she scared of me or did i hurt her these questions flooded through my head all the way to the car.

When we got to the car Lance rushed to me " Alpha, Derrick said there was rogues on the border."  a growl escaped from my mouth and I could see my mate jump fron the side of my eye. " that is the second time this month!" I said with anger. "Come on we half to get back now!" Lance nodded and my mate quickly scurried to the car. "You scared her". Ryker scolded me. I ignored him and hurried to the drivers side.

// magical time skip brought to you by rainbow doors inc.//

We were approaching the border and I could instantly smell the rogues I stoped the car when I saw them. "Stay in here." I told Emma. Lance and I got out of the car and walked to the rogues. They all turned to face us amd before we knew it we were surrounded. I laughed a little inside and shifted into my wolf. The rogues attacked and I started to rip appart the ones who came in contact with me. Once I killed the last one me and Lance went behind trees to shift. I grabed the basketball shorts that we keept hidded in logs incace we dont have time to take off our clothes. Me and Lance hopped in the car and then drove to the pack house.

Once we got to the pack house I rushed to my mates side as she stared in awe at the pack house. "Do you like it?" I asked her. She nodded her head a little in response. We started walking to the door when my mom came through the door.

"Killian you found your mate! Finally" my mom gushed. "Whats your name dear?" she asked Emma with the same enthusiasm as before. Emma looked at the floor and barely wisperd "E-emma."
"What was that dear? O my your so thin we must get you something to eat!" she grabed my mates hand and my wolf and I growled at my mother taking her away from us. "O hush! Dont growl at me you may be alpha but I am your mother." she stated draging my mate inside with her. I followed right on their tail all the way to the kitchen. Emma sat at the small table inside the kitchen and played with a little strand of her blond hair. My mother put some food on the table for her and walked out of the kitchen. We sat at the table for 30 minutes and Emma hadn't even touched her food "Love are you not hungry?" she keept her gaze on the floor and shook her head. I sighed and walked to her side and bent down to her level "do you want to go to sleep?" I asked her she nodded slightly "But you have to look at me." I told her. She keept her gaze on the floor and I gently grabed her chin and got her to look at me I could see fear in her green eyes as I said " that's all I wanted." her face started to get red as she put her gaze back on the floor. I took her hand and took her to my room where Nina, Lance's mate, had put some clothes for Emma. We enterd my room and I took Emma to the clothes on my bed and showed her to the bathroom. "I think those clothes are going to be to big." Ryker said. "Well we will have to see but those clothes are really small.

Emmas POV

I went into the bathroom to put on the clothes Killian had given me but once i put them on I instently realized that they would just fall off. I put back on my old clothes and sliped through the door to the room. Killian looked at me then at the clothes in my hand "t-they didn't fit." I said just above a whisper. "Dont worry love that's fine ill get you something else to wear." he went to what I assumed is his closet and came back out with a black long sleeve that looked like it would go to my knees. "Here see if this fits." he said then handed me the shirt.

I went back into the bathroom and put on the shirt. I was right it went to my knees and I also knew it was Killian's because it smelt like him. I came out of the bathroom and Killian took the old clothes from me and put them on his dresser then came back over to me "come on love you should rest." he said taking my hand and leading me to rhe bed "where will you sleep?"  I asked silently. "On the couch." I shook my head he shouldnt have to sleep on the couch it's his room "but it's your room." I argued. "It's fine love" he said as he coverd me and let go of my hand. "Goodnight Emma." he wisperd in my ear "Goodnight." I said back and drifted off to sleep.

Hey sorry for the lat update I will try to do better in the future bye loves💕

Not Edited