Chapter Six

Thank you to all the new readers- I can feel the familial bond forming already. 

Here's another chapter, let's hope you enjoy it. Please vote also. 

A few weeks passed, and Hugh got to meet the person I was closest to on this earth. Bianca was chill, relaxed, and completely at peace with her and her music. I fell into a routine, cooking breakfast, leaving for work, then going to see Bianca and watch her perform most nights. 

But there were nights like these that were always out of the ordinary.

Tonight was an official 'Sons of Cocidius' meeting, and dad's house was full of large men and large breasted women. The smell of smoke permeated the air and people were getting it on right where I could see them. It hurt, not just because it was gross to watch 50 year old men have happy time with 20 year olds, but because 50 year old men were getting some, and I wasn't.

Lord, strike me down for the horndog I was, but a girl gotta get some lovin, ya know? Bianca was out performing tonight, getting a job at a rival pub to Loud and Proud, where she performed nightly. It was good, especially since she moved into a small apartment in Ireland.

Of course, every time I went there in the mornings, a new man was climbing out of her bed - looking thoroughly satisfied might I add- and she constantly laughed at the envious expression I had on my face.

Beautiful whore.

Tonight, I had to be there because Seamus was pledging himself to me as my own prospect. I wasn't even apart of the club- which was the source of all arguments that were now arising. I looked to the side, and nearly vomited at the sight of a girl with her tits out swallowing Slater's face whole. By the looks of things, his face wasn't the only thing she would be swallowing tonight. 

Seamus walked back inside, weaving his way through the mass of leather to come to my side. Ever since he had been on his feet, he had been following me everywhere. Originally annoying, but now quite cute, the efforts in which he went to be with me, to 'protect me' were outstanding. He was always with me, whether it be errands or just helping me cook. I had once asked him about why he did it- not just as a prospect. He shrugged and turned away, exhaling a breath before murmuring a small "You're the first person to believe in me." 

He fell into the seat next to me, cracking open a beer before handing it to me.

"You don't have to accept me Cor" He murmured, voice like honey. Seamus really was too pretty for his own good. I threw an arm over his shoulder, taking a few sips of beer. "Why wouldn't I?"

Seamus nodded imperceptibly, then grimaced as a young girl came over.

She was pretty too, all auburn hair and bright eyes. "You got an old lady now Shay?"

Seamus shook his head, then turned away, effectively dismissing her. Harsh. The girl looked me up and down, hands on her narrow hips. "She sure is old, you into rank pussy now?" It took me a moment to realize the girl was talking to me. I wasn't old.  Jeez, teenagers. 

Seamus shot up so fast I didn't even know he had gotten up. "Shut your fucking mouth Casey" He snarled, pretty face turning cold. "Don't fucking talk about her like that. While you were out there riding ancient dick, she was here, looking after me" The intensity of his voice frightened me, but I placed a hand on his shoulder, easing him back down. I nodded to him, thanking him, then turned to the girl.

"You got something to say?" I rose to my full height, towering over her stout frame. But the girl was like a wasp- small but always stinging. "Yeah, do you like fucking boys 30 years younger than you bitch?"