Rejected Blu

We'd been walking on eggshells around each other ever since the first day she started vomiting. It's been 3 days, it happens every morning and goes all day. The tour has gone on, but I can see how weak she is. I haven't had much time to pay Theresa any attention and I'm just hoping she wasn't serious, but knowing her she'd do anything for my money.

I feel like Blu senses the fact she might be pregnant and I know she knows I think so. She will barely look me in the eye.

I'll have to marry her if she is and I'm not ready for something like marriage and I definitely can't have a kid. I mean we are kids. We can't raise one.

"Blu, are you okay now?" I asked
her through the door as I heard her gagging. "Yeah, baby, I'm fine." She said back swinging the door open, smiling painfully up at me.

Blu

I'm pregnant. I can't tell him though. I know he loves me, but I'm scared,  I can't imagine how he'll feel. He's just acting like this is normal.

This sickness is pure hell. I haven't taken a test, but I did research and everything adds up.

"Blu, you okay now?" He asked me through the door.

"Yeah baby, I'm fine."

"Blu, we should talk." He said to me, grabbing my hand and leading me to the couch. I should just blurt it out.

"I'm starting to realize a pattern and I think..."

"I think (you) I might be pregnant." We said at the same time. He laughed slightly making me feel calm.

"I can't be a father." He spoke and I saw the fear clear in his eyes. "Matthew, I don't know for sure if you will be. I've just been getting sick a lot and it just makes sense."

"How though? I thought you were on the pill." He replied and I knew this would lead to an even bigger argument. "I missed it and I know I should've said something, but I didn't think one slip up would lead to me being pregnant."

"I can't even get mad at this point. Just please tell me this isn't real." He replied and my heart broke at how desperate he seemed to not want me to have his child.

"It's real and it bothers me how upset you are. Hell, I still don't even know if I actually am." I said and he jumped up.

"I haven't even started my life and I might have a kid on the way. We're not married and who knows if we'll be together forever." He said back and I lost it.

"Matthew, I don't even know for sure if I am pregnant. I mean could you be any more rude? I'm the one who could possibly have a fetus inside me. I knew you didn't like the idea of marriage, but to say you don't know if we'll be together forever? Matthew, if I didn't think that, you wouldn't be here. I wouldn't waste your time and now I'm wondering are you wasting mine. I haven't started my life either, but if I am pregnant I'm not just going to pretend the baby doesn't exist."

"You haven't started your life? Blu, you're a fucking popstar. You don't have a reason to start a life. You're well off and you've had a job being Katie a long time. I've worked on cars and practically raised myself, gone hungry for days. You wouldn't understand that."

"Fine Matthew, I'll just go get the test since you're going to be a dick about it and if I am pregnant...you can leave anytime you feel free. I don't want you around me since I know how you really feel." I said grabbing my coat, storming out of the hotel room.

"I'll come with you." He called after me and I turned around. "No you won't, you're not you right now and this whole situation really shows me your true colors." I replied just as the elevator door closed on his face, the broken look in his eyes.