Say That You Miss Me

"So," James began, grinning at me. "How did you know so much about us?"

  "As your sister, I should know all those stuff," I answered, calmly.

  "What about us?" Logan asked, ignoring the glare I shot him. "How did you know that I like lizards or the fact that Carlos is an electronic freak?"

  "And the fact that Kendall gnaws his nails when he's nervous?" Carlos added.

  "I do not!" Kendall protested.

  "Yeah, you do," James told him.

  As they started to bicker, I quickly went to watch tv. My fav show's about to start! But I was quickly blocked by four freaky giants. I groaned when I saw them.

  I guess the fight didn't last as long as I hoped.

  "What do you wants?" I asked.

  "You didn't answer our questions," Kendall said.

  "I didn't feel that it was an important one to answer," I told them, turning off the tv. What's the point of watching it now?

  "We'll leave you," Carlos said. "If you tell us that you're a huge fan."

  "I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift," I told them. "Happy?"

  Apparently not since they just kept on asking me. What's the big deal wether I'm a fan of them or not?!!

  "I told you guys already. Love your music not your show," I said, hoping that they'll just leave me alone.

  No such luck!

  "Still doesn't explain how you know those stuff about us," Logan said.

  I sighed, guys can be so annoying!

  "Fine!" I said, giving in. "James, cause he's my brother and he just made breakfast so that proves it. Carlos cause it's obvious since he spends most of his time online and-"

  "Not true!" Carlos protested.

  "You madea YouTube account just for your fans and somehow made time from your busy schedule to make videos weekly on Fridays," I pointed out.

  Logan raised an eyebrow and Carlos smirked, "Didn't know you were a big fan of me."

  I threw a cushion at him which he managed to blocked.

  Damn it!

  "And," I continued. "Logan wasn't creeped out by the lizard last night which was just plain creepy."

  "Who?" James asked. "Logan or the lizard?"

  "Both," I said.

  James laughed and got smacked on the head by Logan.

  "Can you please go now?" I asked, switching the tv back on.

  "You still didn't answer about me," Kendall said, not leaving his spot.

  "Look at your nails," I told him.

  He didn't say anything and just left. Carlos and Logan was also satisfied and went to do something else.

  But James still stood there, looking at me.

  "Move," I told him.

  He shrugged and sat next to me.

  "I didn't mean here," I told him trying to push him off the couch.

  I hate it when he get stronger, now I can't even push him off the couch while he's awake. What if I need to push him off bed while he's asleep?!! He'll be heavier.

  "Fatty," I muttered, finally giving up and randomly going trough the channels.

  "Give up?" he asked, smirking at me.

  "Shut up!" I told him.

  He grinned and slid an arm around me, pulling me closer towards him. I didn't bother to push him away. Why bother? Anyway, I miss my brother!

  So for a while, it was just the two of us, watching tv.

  And I meant it when I said for a while.

  "Hey, James," Logan called out. "We're gonna catch a movie. Wanna come?"

  And the moment between us was gone just like that. Stupid Logan!

  "Yeah, sure," James said, getting up but not before giving me a quick kiss on the head. "Later."

  "Bye," I said, quietly not moving at all.

  When I heard the door shut, I threw my head back and sighed. As much as I miss my bro, I know that he'll be busy most of the time either with his friends or his fans. They don't have to do any recordings or rehersals just signings and fan meets. 

  I decided to just call Stephanie back. I can't just mope around, right?

  I dialed her number and waited but it just went trough voice mail.

  What could she be doing at this time? Oh right, babysitting Amy.

  She, at least have someone to keep her company eventhough Amy can be a brat at times.

  I thought about going over and might give her a hand but decide against it. Whenever I see Amy, all she wants to talk about with me is Big Time Rush. Eventhough, I didn't really spend that long with them, I don't think I can stand hearing a little fan girl going on and on about them.

  Sigh.

  I was alone at home again, unsure what to do. This happens on most days but I still can't really get used to it. It still scares me a bit at the thought that I'm alone at home. 

  But what am I supposed to do? Mum and Dad is working. James is hanging out with his friends and Stephanie is busy babysitting Amy. I can't reach anyone else.

  I decided to just take out a family album and look trough it. Most of the photos were while James and I were still kids.

  There were one when I went to the beach for the first time. I don't really remember but that was what the caption said. There was one picture where I was wet trough and was about to cry over the fact that my ice cream was washed away by a wave. James was next to me, in the middle of laughing.

  "Jerk," I muttered to myself, smiling fondly.

  There was also one where James was giving me a piggyback ride up a hill. I remember that day. James was trying to prove that he is strong and he did just that by giving me a ride up the hill. In the end, he was lying on the ground, face red and panting while I was sitting next to him, taking a picture of us together.

  There was also one where James fell asleep while 'studying'. I took a picture of that as a payback for making me late for school, on purpose! There was a drool slowly escaping his mouth. I had him do my chores for two weeks.

  How the hell did that photo end up in the album?

  I flipped to the cover and realized it was one of my albums.One of the albums that let me choose any picture to put in it.

  I continued to look trough and saw one of us both sleeping together.

  There was also one where it was the first day of High School for him and next to it was my first day of High School.

  Most of the pictures were just the two of us. There were occasional ones where the whole family or some friends is in it like the christmas photo when I was seven. We both were wearing a reindeer costume as part of a school play.

  Those were the times that I miss. Just me and my brother hanging out and bugging each other. The time before he left for fame and got himself famous.

  Then, I was pulled back to reality when I heard a knock on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, long time no update. Sorry if this was crap. As a token of my apologies, I give you a picture of James when he's a kid and how he is now. Look at him all grown up! :D

Sorry if it didn't come out well. First time uploading a pic. hehe....