This Is A Reunion. Lighten Up.

The car ride back to HQ was a little less quiet that the ride to the training area. Lucy asked questions, and sometimes they answered. She just wanted to get a feel on her new teammates. They respected some things that Lucy didn't want to talk about which she though was kind of them, but she did open up about other less heavy things.

"So Lucy, what can you tell us about your mom and dad?" Juvia asked.

"Well, lets see. Do you know who Jude Heartfilia is?"

"Yeah, we know he's your dad based on the file but what can you tell us about him?"

"Chill, Gray. It's important. So you all know that Jude is a very important business man, right? Well, he paid a lot of money to cover up the fact that he knocked up some waitress. That was my mom. Guess who was the illegitimate child?" She said with a playful glint in her voice.

"Like I said, we know that it was you."

"Ugh, Gray, you're no fun. Well, anyways, since he was so important and he couldn't afford to have his reputation ruined as a respectable family and business man, he only visited us every once in a while. He gave us a lot of money though, you know, to get us through. Mom used to live in a motel so when I came around, Jude had bought us a house. We always had enough money for food, clothes, college, all that stuff. But my mother never stopped working. Layla was just the best mother anyone could ask for. She insisted that I take Jude's last name, I don't know why though."

"Did his other family ever find out?"

Lucy tapped her chin, thinking Lisanna's question over. "I don't think so. Dad always talked about his kids when he was with me. I don't think he liked them very much. He always told me how I was so much better than them. I remember the exact words he told me the day I graduated from college. He said, 'I have seven legitimate children, all of which are spoiled, bratty and can't do anything for themselves. You, my dear, are the only illegitimate child I have and I can say without a doubt that you are the most like me. Hard working, charming, respectable and nothing like those horrible children.'"

Lucy had a smug smile on her face. "I was obviously his favorite."

"You don't say. Daddy's girl," Lisanna mumbled under her breath.

"I heard that."

Lisanna just smiled weakly.

"We're here," the driver said. As they all got out of the car, they all made their way inside.

"You guys go downstairs and use the bathrooms to shower and change. You change in your room," Natsu instructed the agents and Lucy. "We'll leave to go pick them up when you're done."

"Yeah, whatever."

---------------------------------------------------

"Lucy! I'm gonna kick your a*s!" Aquarius yelled as soon as she saw her enter the door.

The twelve were currently tied up to metal chairs. They were tied with rope and zip ties. They could get out of the zip ties, easy. It was the rope around their ankles, legs, torso and arms that gave them a real problem.

"Chillax guys! You really think I'd screw you guys over without a plan?"

"I'm so gonna hurt you, you brat of a-"

"Aquarius. Stop." Loke ordered. He looks at Lucy's form and smirked. "So, what's you plan, blondie?"

Lucy smirked. She looked at the one way mirror where everyone was standing behind. They were planning to let Lucy explain everything. She does have their trust and she'll get more in without trying to get attacked. The warehouse they were in was specifically made for the F.T.B.I, so the rooms were made like any other interrogation room, except there's more space.

"Look dudes, you guys know what Aries does, right? Well, the dudes behind that glass," she pointed to the mirror. "Want me to do the same thing but for them. That's why they took me out of jail. They said if I helped them, I get less time in jail and I don't die.

"The people they teamed me with have the worst basic training ever. They can't take Zeref and his men with that."

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE DOWN ZEREF DRAGNEEL?!"

"Yes. Don't interrupt. Anyways, they can't take them down with that. So I suggested they bring you guys in."

"And why would you do that?" Aries asked, slightly irritated.

"You guys are the best I know. You guys could train them in the way of the criminal!"

"And what if we don't want to?" Taurus spoke up. "What if all this was just a plan to bring us in and they made you go along with it?"

"Taurus, my old friend, why would I do that? Besides, I worked out a deal. They only use you for training and then let you go immediately after. With a slight reward for helping."

The silence was palpable. Until Loke decided to break it.

He raised an eyebrow. "How much are we talking about?"

"1,500."

He seemed to be mulling it over. After a short while, he spoke up. "I guess we'll do it. Well use the money for," he turned to look at the mirror. "Investments."

"Great! Oh, and there's one other thing." She pointed to her neck. "You guys are gonna have to wear a bomb around your neck so you don't try to escape. Okay? Okay. Great! We're a team again!"

"What?!"

"Chill, guys. If you don't do anything stupid, you don't die. And you guys are some of the smartest people I know, so we're good."

Agents came in and, one by one, they put on a bomb collar on each of them. Then they let them out of their restraints.

"Guys! I missed you!" Lucy held her arms out, ready for hugs, but was met with a flick to the forehead from Loke and an unexpected knee to the gut from Aquarius.

"I told you I was gonna do something, blondie. And you know me, I always keep my word."

Lucy clutched her stomach, doubled over in pain. She managed to say something but in a voice that was an octave higher than her normal one.

"C'mon, Aquarius. This is a reunion. Lighten up."

That was the only thing she managed to say before she toppled over onto the floor.