16

Im so lazy these days .-.

Noella's POV

"Noella!" I heard 2 voices calling my name at once , i looked up , seeing both my brother and Sara screaming frantically , with a very worried look on their faces .

"Im here ."

Both of them pushed passed people and came up to me . Oppa gave me a hug , followed by Sara .

"Why are we sitting infront of the emergency room ?" Sara asked .

"Its Jimin ... he ... he ." Waterworks wouldnt stop and i hiccupped after every few seconds .

"What happened to Jimin ?!" Oppa held onto my shoulder , even more shocked and nervous than ever .

"Yoongi.." my voice trailed off slowly , " continue slowly, take a deep breath in , exhale out ." Sara patted my back .

"Yoongi hit him over... with his car . Im so scared right now , what if he dont make it?"

"Im going to kill Yoongi when i see him , i swear i'll beat the hell out of him . Either ways he is never getting back with a clean face ." Oppa threatened .

-
The three of us then sat down holding each other's hand , muttering silent prayers for Jimin who's fighting for his life in the emergency room .
-
Suddenly, the operating theatre's door swung wide opened , revealing a frantic looking nurse who ran towards us .

"Does anyone her have the same blood type as him ? He is in need of blood !" She breathed heavily , big eyes on the three of us , " what blood type is he ?"

"Take mine , im blood type O- ! I can donate to different blood types ! " I volunteered and the nurse grabbed my hand , running alongside with me into the operating theatre .

/

I laid next to a lifeless looking Jimin as i waited for the anaesthetic to kick in , so i wouldnt feel any pain at all .

The nurse cleaned a part of my arm and injected the needle in straight without hesistation, quick yet precise . I watch as my blood started getting drained out from my own body as it slowly filled up a bag.

After ten minutes , the bag was filled and the nurse placed a bandage on my arm , before asking me to leave the room .

I walked out , feeling a little light headed .

Just as i was about to faint due to the sudden blood loss , my brother caught me and placed me down on a seat where i closed my eyes and rested.

"You look really pale , do you want to eat anything ?" Sara looked at me with a concerned look , i shrugged her off and insisted that i was alright , and all i needed was the assurance that Jimin could make it out alive .

//
The red light from the operating theatre's sign board dimmed down , indicating that it was done .

I fiddled with my fingers and bit on my lips , nervous , scared and worried . 

A group of men and women walked out at once , taking off their surgical gowns and gloves . The main surgeon came up to us and pulled down his mask , " any family members of his ?"

"We are his friends ." Sara replied .

"Doctor , how is he ?" I asked him weakly .

"Dont worry , we had everything in control . However , he is in a state of coma , he will wake up , but we dont know when . It may take a few hours , a few days or perhaps a few years . " he dismissed himself after bowing , walking off with his colleagues.

-
"Lets go home first . " oppa held onto me , supporting me . " Im fine , i just wanna see Jimin ." Pressing onto the lift button , i went to the unit that Jimin was newly transferred to , finding his ward number .

I peeped into every door and saw how the patients were all laying on the bed , asleep . It was so silent that i could even hear a pindrop .

As i made my way towards the last door of the whole corridor , i saw the boy that i wanted to see .

Laying there helplessly .

I pushed the door open and walked in , standing beside his bed . Jimin had a bandage over his head and the nurses had already attended to his open wounds .  Seeing a sofa nearby the bed , i took a seat and my eyes never once left his figure .

I looked at him as im slowly overwhelmed with sadness . I wouldnt know when he would wake up , and what if he doesnt ? Does he need the life support machine then ?

Suddenly the door flung open , revealing Mr Park . He met my eyes and frowned .

----
Relevant information extracted:

----Relevant information extracted: