MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIFUL POTATOES!

Masky & Hoody: *slides down the railing on the stairs in elf costumes* HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Living room:....*cricket chirps*

Masky: okay..... ON WARDS TO THE NEXT ROOM!

Masky & Hoody: *knocks down the kitchen door* HO HO HO MERRY CHR-.....

Jack and Ben are rolling on the ground laughing while Jeff is slouching heavily in his chair with drool going down his chin speaking incoherent words. Upon closer inspection Jeff has a half drunken bottle of pineapple juice in his hand with about 30 more empty bottles on the ground. 

Hoody: 0_0

Masky: .....

Jack & Ben: BWHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHH!!! *haven't even noticed Masky and Hoody*

Masky & Hoody: ....*backs up slowly and out of the kitchen door and into their room*

Cheetos: BWHAHAHHAHAHAHA!  *is wearing a Santa hat while watching Charlie Brown Christmas Special DVD set *

Masky & Hoody: D:

Cheetos: *heads turn 180 degrees towards the two and speaks in a heavy demonic accent * WHAT CHU DOING WILLIS! GET OUTTA HERE! 

Masky & Hoody: D:

Cheetos: DON'T JUDGE A MAN! THIS IS GLORIOUS!

Masky & Hoody: D: *slowly back away out of the room*

Cheetos: yeah punks get outta here *turns head back to the television* fools.

~Down in the basement~

Masky & Hoody: *trips down the stairs*

Masky: WOW! DID YOU KNOW WE HAD A BASEMENT!

Hoody: no *pushes Masky off and gets up*

Masky & Hoody: D:

Slendy & Sally: ........

Slendy is wearing a black and red frilly dress while Sally is putting on his curly red wig. 

Masky & Hoody & Slendy & Sally: .........

Masky: AHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!! THEY BURN *covers his eyes and runs upstairs*

Slendy: YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!!!

Hoody: I COULD'VE LIVED A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE WITHOUT SEEING THAT!!! *runs up the stairs*

Sally: bwhahahhahaah *demonically laughing*

~at the entrance to the mansion~

Masky: WHY IS EVERYONE BEING A CARROT!!! 

Hoody: the world may never know, let's just get out of here *opens front door to Smile dancing on a stool with a disco ball and lighten up floors and ceiling.*

Hoody & Masky: 0_0 nope *shuts the front door*

Aiko: HO HO HO TURDS!!!!!!  *breaks though the window right next to the front door in a santa suit and beard with mash potatoes smash all over her face*

Hoody: & Masky: ..

Hoody: i don't even care anymore

Jeff, Ben and Jack walk into the room with tears due to laughter still running down Ben and Jack's face.

Jeff: weeeeeeeeee~ *face plants on the floor*

Ben and Jack: BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Smile: *walks in like he owns the place wearing sunglasses and a disco outfit*

Aiko: SMILE YOU LOOK OH SO FABULOUS!

Smile: *does a hair flip then walks away* 

Slendy & Sally: *walks into the room with Slendy wearing a Santa outfit and Sally an elf costume*

Aiko: *smiles, looks over at Slendy then smile turns into a demonic grin* AW HECK TO THE NO! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE SANTA!!! *magically has a fat sumo costume on along with Slendy*

Slendy: .......

Aiko: HYA! *hits him over the head with her Santa sack she had with her previous costume*

Slendy: *drops to the ground like a sack of potatoes* 

Ben & Jack: HOT IRONY!!!!

Sally: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Charlie: BWAHAHAHHA, HAHAHAHA, hahdhahahahahahahah;flkdasjf;alksdFJ;LKJFD;ALSKDJF;A

Masky: WHAT IS IN THAT BAG!

Aiko: potatoes *grabs one from her bag and smashes it all over her face*

Jeff: *starts hiccuping on the ground8 

Aiko: XD

~~~~~~~~ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! i want to thank you all for over 100,000 reads! thats crazy! also for over 160 followers and all the support up to part 50!!!!  hope you all have an wunderbar day!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~