Chapter 6

Chapter six. The estate. 

Gabriella's Pov.

An hour has passed since i surrendered myself to my father's enemy Mafia. After i was snatched away from King Kong i was carried my a young guy who's name i figured out was Vincent. He carried me for about 30 minute's to which i argued since i'm capable of walking myself, but he wouldn't buy it. Then i asked him if i was heavy but he answered me with a laugh telling that i'm light as feather. I mean i know that i'm skinny, but i'm not that light. But whatever that doesn't matter anymore.

After that they lead me toward's a black lykan hypersport, while the other's went in different cars. So for the past 30 minute's i'm sitting in between Arnold (King Kong) and Vincent. 

About 15 minute's ago they had a talk with their boss whom they called by Christofer. If they were talking about Christofer i know then i'm screwed. Christofer Luca Santobello.....just the name itself bring's shiver's down my spine. My father is ruthless, but what i know about him is enough to make my knees weaken. He is a monster, a murderer. He will kill you without any hesitation, murder you brutally and slowly make you beg him to kill you  and get it over with. He is a player, he loves game's he will play you then throw you away like a tissue. 

And if i'm wanted by him, then i have no chance of survival, unless he need's something from me, since he didn't want me hurt in any way. I know that because none of his man touched me, or tried to hurt me which usually never happen's. He want's something from me, he want's to play, then i will play. But with my rule's. I won't let him see any weakness, i wont cry, i wont beg, i have to stay strong, for my family.

''Hey Kitten'' a voice snapped me out of my thought's. I saw Stronzo standing next to the car, his arm's crossed and an annoying smirk on his face. I was so busy in my thoughts that didn't notice how the car stopped in front of a gigantic mansion. 

 The mansion was simply beautiful. It had a gigantic park, with a lake, a fountain in the middle of the park. It had all kind's of flower's and trees. It was simply magical and reminded me of home.

''Stronzo'' i smirked, opening the door of the car and going out.

He smirked again, taking my hand and gently kissing my knuckles.'' Nice to see you again Kitten'' he said after.

''Of course who wouldn't want to see me'' I smirked still in my role. I can't let this people see the real me, i need to stay in my Diva role.

He chuckled lowly, before motioning me to follow him. I looked around the park, there was grass all over, different flower's, Roses, Tulip's, iris's , and every kind of flowers you could know. You could see the trees everywhere, next to it was a big lake. It reminded me of home and calmed me down. We had a park familiar to this, and i would always go there, and it next to the lake, for hour's it would always calm me down. 

Soon the door's to the mansion opened to reveal one of the most beautiful places i have ever seen. But suddenly my thought drifted to the part where this could be the last day of my life. I took a deep breath shaking my head. 

I didn't pay attention to the rest of the mansion since i was to busy feeling bad for myself.

Stop felling bad for yourself isn't gonna help, do something about it.

Stronzo opened the door, to some room. It was a quite big room, with a big table, and a bunch of chair's, it looked like a meeting room.

''Stay here, he will be here in a minute'' he said before walking out of the room.

I started looking around the room, trying to find something interesting, when i heard a squick of a door, then the door slamed close.

I took a deep breath, he was here. 

I slowly turned around, for my breath to be caught in my throat.