Chapter 14: Hopefully the real date period. (Pt. 2

Dipper)

I walked with her, us holding hand and swinging them back an forth. "I guess it's not closed yet." she said. I looked down at her. "You guess, huh? Ok, so maybe we just walked through the locked gates.. Since you guess, you don't really know, so.." I laughed.

She laughed too and couldn't stop. That's one thing that's loveable about her, when something's funny to her, she can't ever stop laughing. "Ok, any day now.. Once you stop dying, we'll continue walking." I joked. That just made her laugh harder. "Oh, I made just made it worse, ok.." she kept laughing. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her. She finally calmed down. "Aha, haha.. Ohh.. I'm good dip- haa!" she leaned back on my arm. I smiled and playfully flicked her forehead. "Aha! Ow! Ok, ok.. You got me dipster." she shook her head. I turned her around and kissed her sweetly on the lips. Soon We pulled away.

"So I guess that's an acceptance sign.." she mumbled. I smiled and silently nodded. Ok, Chlo, what would you like to do first?" I asked in a French voice. She giggled. "How about we walk in the walking park, since we're here?" she asked. I looked away. "Oh, well.. Duh." I joked and laughed. She swung our intertwined hands back and forth. We started walking foreward. "S-so, have you had a good time, so far?" I asked. She looked up to me with a poker face. "No." she simply said. I felt my heart shatter a bit. "O-ok.. Would you like to do something other than walk around here?" she smiled a bit.

"I've had the time of my life! Thank you babe!! I love you So much!" she flung her arms around my neck and hung on me. I blushed. "Oh, I'm very glad... You wanna stay here?" I asked still a little worried. "Uh, why would we leave? I love going anywhere with you!" she said and intertwined our hands again. "Ok, let's continue." I said and we started walking. "Ok, So if you look to your right you'll see the small water pond in the middle, with the weeping willow hanging over it. And if you look to your left, you'll see my handsome boyfriend." she blushed and kissed my lips softly.

I smiled and she pulled away. "Love you dip." she said. I smiled. "Same, Chloe." seems squeezed my hand softly. I gripped it tighter. We turned the corner. "This is Soo romantic, dipper.." she cooed. "Yep, like you." I quipped. She smiled and laughed. "Who are you talking about? Do I know her? She sounds like an awesome person." she looked foreward again, trying not to smile. "Oh, well I'm pretty sure you know her the best.. Yea you know her." I poked her nose lightly. She rubbed it. "Is she a close freind of yours dipping sauce?" she asked, clutching my arm now, on account of the fact that it just got colder. "Yep, and I'm pretty sure she's cold right now.. Am I correct?" I joked back. She looked up, her Quartz eyes sparking with energy.

"Yea,  oh! We are talking about me? Yea, I am pretty cold." she said. I laughed. "Yes.. Here then." I let go of her hand and keeled in front of her. She had a confused look. "Here your majesty, the Oh-so-warm coat of dipper pines.." I held it up with my hands and looked to her. She suddenly smiled, and took it. I got up from the damp ground. As I stood up, I saw her struggling to put it on. "Oh! It's a two piece C. Here." I put on on at a time. She smiled at me.

"Thanks dipper." she smiled. I nodded back. "Only for the girl of my dreams." she blushed. I looked at her and adjusted my pinetree hat. She giggled and pulled me under a weeping willow tree. She let go of my hand and started climbing like a monkey. I squinted as she faded out of veiw. "Ok, Chlo! You got me.. Your New name is monkey!" I yelled up the tree. I heard a laugh behind me. I smiled and whipped around. "Ha!" I laughed. Nothing. "Ok.. That's just creepy!" I shuddered. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Suddenly shoes fell in front of me. Chloe's shoes. "Woah! Your lucky I didn't get hit in the head from those, Chloe. You can't even see Where you drop them." I said up into the tall willow hanging above me.

"Mason, I'm right here." I heard. I suddenly blushed. "Chloe, We talked about this.. I go by dipper in gravity falls! Please let me see You." I said. I looked up as some feet swung in front of me. "Ahh!" I screamed like a girl. "Gosh! Well at least I know where you are now." I laughed. I saw her tightrope walk across the branch she was on and get to the trunk that hung low to the ground, almost like a seat. She smiled as I sighed. "How did you climb like that?" I asked her. She giggled, and out held her hand. I rolled My eyes, and took it. She pulled me closer. I looked at her. "Follow me Mason." she whispered. I flung my free hand in the air in a annoyance.

She didn't care. She pulled me up into the tree with her. We carefully twisted around the branches. Well.. At least I did. She just went around them like they weren't even there. "C'mon dip! We are almost to my old tree branch!"  she exclaimed excitedly. I smiled and didn't look down. We finally stopped and sat on a tree branch. I gasped for air as Chloe just looked around like we just climbed three steps of stairs. "What the frick, chloe?! I'm dying, and your just so happy." I joked, but it came out rude. She looked at me and rose an eyebrow. "Sorry?" she said and hugged my arm.

I sighed. "How can anyone hold a grudge with you? Your too polite.. Unlike mabel.. Oh, speaking of my twin, She told me to bring you to the mystery shack after this date.. Surprise." I smiled. She looked up at me, counting on the fact that I am a little taller than her. "You mean the mystery hack? Hahaha! Sorry." she wiped a little tear from her emerald eyes. I looked at her, my eyes darting to her lips a little. She must've noticed, because she smiled and scooted closer. She put her head leaning on mine. I looked to her. I was probably as red as a cherry by now, Its not very often that me, Dipper Pines is in love with a girl, with her in love with me. Past has... Not been very accurate.

Ice cream cone in my hand, upside down. A bunch of girls fighting over me. Its been rough. But now I've or a girl that knows me the best out of all. I now noticed the sensation of lips connecting with mine. I wrapped my arms round her back. Hers around my neck. She played with my tag in my hoodie. Soon she pulled away. I looked to her. She was smiling like a crazy person. "I know how happy you are when We kiss. It sends a happiness Buzz to your brain and-" I felt a hand on  my mouth. "Ok I get it, pleasure center.. Yep. You?" she asked. I leaned back on the branch behind me. I pulled her hand off. "Mm, Yes.. Same." I replied and looked up to the leafs above which swayed In the wind, and made it look like we were underneath a sea of green. I felt her lean up against my chest with her back.

"U-um.. Mind if I study a bit on t-this part of the woods? Like to see what else we can do around here. Yea, sure.

Afterwards all that treeness.. Brought to u by 'Panic! At The Disco.' 🎤 💗)

I turned around and kissed his lips softly and quickly. He blushed and closed his eyes. Your lucky my photohappy sister isn't here. Then we'd have a problem. I sighed, and looked around with weary eyes. "Um dipper. I wouldn't be to I sure.." She looked above my head. I widened my eyes. Then looked above me. She wasn't there. "Uhg. Chloe.. Don't do that to me.." I looked back to her smiling eyes. "Sigh.* goodnight C." I said as She rested her head on my chest in a hug. "No, the proper thing to say is 'goodnight C. I love you..' That's what you say.'' she said into my chest. 

"I would.. But I'm still dipper. I don't want to change just because this is a fanfic. I'm just gonna stay dipper." I smiled and kissed her head. "So... Uh.. G-goodnight." She pulled away. "Goodnight. Love you." she patted my head. I tok her hand and held it. "See you tomorrow.." I let it swing back down to her side.  She waved and turned to go inside for the night. I smiled to myself and grabbed my phone. I dialed up mabel's phone. It didn't even ring once before it got picked up, and mabel was on. She yelled a quick "ok! I'm coming brobro!! See ya now!!" then I was hung up.

"Now?" then I heard a bunch of tree banches getting crushed under heavy tires. I jumped and scrambled up a tree like my girlfriend. The golf cart came into view, and I saw mabel fall out of the drivers side. "I'm ok, I'm ok! She yelled out to no one in particular. I sighed in relief. Mabels head shot up to where I had been sitting rather uncomfortably. "Oh thre you are dipper! What's with the fetal position, Up in the tree?" she giggled. I smiled and blushed a bit. "Well, it never hurts to be safe." I jumped down, hurting my ankle. We were still in the front yard of Chloes still.

Who knew if she was still watching us talking in her front yard, saw me jump in the tree, or even saw me climb like her. I walked to the golf cart And climbed in. I waved to Chloe if she possibly was still watching my weirdness. Mabel pulled out and turned to me. "So.. How'd it go?!"