Chapter:20 'THERE IS NOTHING TO BE LIKED IN HIM!'

Picture of Sophia.

Hi lovelies!!

What do you prefer?

Sophia?

Sophie?

Sparky?

Sparkle?

GOAL: 80 votes.

CHAPTER:20

"Oh look! Trouble is here!" Lia shouted while waving behind me. I turned around to greet Carter and smiled as I mouthed, "hi!"

He didn't return the smile nor did he answer me. Maybe he didn't see me..... but it felt like he did see me. He started to walk away but just then I noticed a small blue bruise under his right eye.

"What has gotten onto him today?" Lia asked still looking at his retreating figure. Lia and Carter bonded pretty well that day when we hung out together. And, you must reward me for not letting a fight happen between Carter and Isaac. It felt like they were finding reasons to fight. And every talk we started, ended up in a huge argument.

But right now I could only focus on Carter. "How would I know?" I said while walking to the class.

I was shocked the moment I entered the class. Carter, the BadBoy was in the class not only on time but 5 minutes earlier????? Unbelievable, right?? But again, there were so many surprises. It wasn't new. But something was off about him. He didn't looked as lively as usual. He didn't give me his all refreshing smile that I had become so used to.

Maybe, he broke up with Bella........

"You look lost..." Lia snapped her fingers at me. "Uh, I don't know. Do I?"

"Yeah. Is it Carter?" She asked. "Carter? No! Where did he come from?! What has he got to do with me?"

"You know, the bruise under his eye looks really bad...." she said, and my attention went towards his face again. It was bad. Very bad.

Did he fight???
Who did he fight with!??

"You can just go and talk to him." Lia stated. "I know, I can. But, I guess it's not the correct time."

He might just blast on me. What if it's all because of me? What if he decided to bully me again? What if he has changed again???

Okay, concentrate on studies Sophie!!!!

Though I tried my hardest to listen to the lecture but I couldn't keep my eyes off of that trouble maker. I couldn't concentrate on anything. Just those tightly clenched fists and hard scowling face. The only thought ping ponging inside my mind was, what was wrong with him??

He was fine yesterday. We studied, ate and talked. He dropped me home too.

"I suggest you to talk to him Soph!" Lia said. "No Lia. Have you seen him? He's fuming. I can't talk to him.....and as he said I make him more angry.........I'm not at all going to talk to him." I shook my head.

"But, I think there is definitely something going on with him or he is sick!" She said. "Sick? How d-"

"Sophie! Haven't you noticed? One minute he's all happy and the other it's the opposite. One minute he's talking like normal people and the other, he's killing people! He is sick!"

"No, Lia! Carter is not sick! He's just an angry man....." I repeated Carter's words. "But he has a soft side too....."

"Sophia.....you are defending him. YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM??? Why? What's wrong with you?" She poked my head. "What's wrong with me? Nothing!! And I'm not defending him-"