Twenty Four.

The atmosphere seemed to turn thick, silence hanging in the air. None of the Avengers dared to move, they didn't dare speak.

Ross held a smirk on his face, head held high as the other stared at him in shock and anger.

"You like?" He questioned, gesturing to the copy of Bucky who stood at his side.
"This is what Hydra has been working on since that problem in Washington. We lost our soldier...we had to get him back. So we had a clone made of him, nearly perfect" he gloated.

"So...he's not the real Bucky?" Peter questioned.

"No" Steve questioned, his teeth grit and his fists clenched at his side.

"Good, then I can does this" Madeline called, lunging forward and jumping up as she neared the clone.

She wrapped her legs around his neck, shifting so her back was pressed against his as she dropped. Her heels dug into his throat and she crushed the bones in one of his legs using her metal hand. The clone growled in pain before using his metal hand, gripping one of Hatters legs and throwing her back towards the team.

She landed on her feet. Sliding back into a defensive stance.

"Hatter, you can't take him, you already took out eight and received a hefty amount of damage. Let somebody else do it, you need to rest" Clint stated, and Hatter huffed before looking to the Hulk.

"You got this?" She questioned and he just gave her a smirk before lunging for the clone.

The fight was over quite quickly, the clone being left dead in a crater made in the floor as the Hulk walked away, chuffed. All of the Team then advanced towards Ross, all of them glowering down at him as his legs gave way out of fear and he dropped to the floor. He whimpered and begged for forgiveness but all Hatter saw was red.

She grasped the gun he had dropped and cocked it at his temple.

"I can shoot him...right?" She asked.

"Don't kill him" Natasha chided.

"Go for the foot" Clint suggested.

"I say the hand" T'challa shot back and Ross let out a small scream at the thought of them doing that to him.

"We just need him breathing" Thor boomed and the others all seemed to agree at that.

"Bucky? Wanda? Help me out here?"

The two smirked, Bucky grasping his gun and red tendrils filling Wanda's finger tips. Madeline let her cheeks split into a grin, gun cocked towards his hand.

"Y-you're a monster" he stuttered.

"I'm not the monster...you are"

Wanda let the red wisps attack his head, pulling him into a nightmare that he couldn't escape as Madeline shot at his hand and Bucky shot at his foot.

"Is that it now?" Scott asked.

"Yep, we did it" Steve grinned and the others grinned in accomplishment as T'challa scruffed Ross by the collar of his suit and dragged him along the floor as they left the facility and headed back for the Jet. Well, after Natasha gave Banner his lullaby.

They walked through the corridors of the facility, Madeline leading the way.

"By the way Mads? Why are your eyes amber? And what the hell is pink on your stomach and head?" Rhodes asked, voicing two questions many of them were thinking.

"Huh?" She turned around to look at them and they were all shocked to see her eyes had returned back to their original green.

"I swear...they..." Rhodes just dismissed the thought with a grumble and continued walking.

They were out of the facility soon enough and they were boarding the jet, headed back to New York. Ready to tell their story and get Ross behind bars.

~Time Skip~

They all sat in court room, Ross sat behind a protective glass wall in a separate room, looking down on the jury. They were awaiting the Jury's final decision and when that envelope was passed to the Judge, the whole team held their breathe.

"The verdict is pronounced as guilty, anything you would like to add?" The judge called, looking to the team.

"Yes actually" Madeline replied, standing and flattening out her pencil skirt.

"And what may that be?" Ross' lawyer bitterly questioned.

"Divided? We fall. But together, we will always stand tall"

The Avengers...had won.