chapter six.

- deja
its been about 2 weeks since lucas met my mother. that same night, some things went down. lucas and i slept with each other. at first, i was not going to go through with it because i felt like i didn't deserve to have a pleasurable moment. every time my ex, hakeem wanted to have sex, it was always because HE wanted to, not because it was a moment for us to connect as a couple.

my phone vibrated.

lucas: get dressed
me: why?
lucas: i'm taking you somewhere, just get dressed.

i really wanted to enjoy my saturday.

Yn: Im ready!!!!!
Lucas: Damn finally, but you look cute ma *smirks*
Yn: I know *winks*

(Skipping to when they get to Lucas mom house)

Lucas POV

I kinda excited my family gets to meet Yn. But i gotta let them know she the real deal not a lil hoe that i usually bring around.

"baby are you ready now?" i sighed to show her i was getting inpatient.

"yeah i just need to-"

"i'll be in the car, deja"

-in the car-
- deja
as i get out the car, i have a sense of evil in my body. i don't know how to explain it. it's weird.

i trail behind lucas as he's tightly holding my hand until...

"hakeem."

"you said something, dej?" lucas looked back at me, concerned.

"oh nothing."

hakeem. hakeem is here. i swear i thought i left him in chicago. this was my whole purpose of leaving.

hakeem is my ex boyfriend. we broke up because i caught him cheating... but that's not the only reason. he also abused me. constantly. he stabbed me. i had to go to the hospital. no ever knew. i would've never thought to ever run into him again for a really long time.

- lucas
i noticed that deja's hand was sweating. i wonder why... i mean i hope she not getting nervous yet. she didn't meet nobody.

"ma, this is deja. deja this my mother, carrie.

"hi sweetheart. you're a such a beautiful young lady."

deja smiled.

"aw thank you so much."

"i don't want to hold you two up, there's plenty of other people here that i'm sure lucas wants you to meet. see you around!" my mom brings deja in for a hug.

- deja
hakeem. hakeem. hakeem. hakeem. hakeem..... why me lord.

"deja i'm about to introduce you to my dad."

we walk into the kitchen.

"there's my son! who's this young lady?"

" dad this is deja. deja this is my dad."

"i guess you can't speak escobar."

this is it. lucas looked confused. he looked at me, then at hakeem then back to me.

"um yall know each other?"

"most definitely." he starts chuckling the most evil tone ever.

lord. please.