Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got out of bed and went straight to the mirror, once again my hair is a mess. I picked up my brush and fixed this bird nest. I then went to my closet to pick out my clothes. I picked out some black tights with a white, long sleeve shirt that's longer in the back than in the front.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Riley Sharp and i'm a normal 17 year-old girl. Today is my first day of school, you see my family has given my aunt permission to take me in. My mom and dad are moving to Washington and they thought it would be a better idea for me to stay here instead of moving all the way over there. I mean i'd rather stay with my aunt instead of leaving the state. I'm not going to the same school I was before, but i'm still in the same state. It kind of sucks to leave my old school, i'm gonna miss my old friends.

I went down stairs after brushing my teeth and fixing my hair. I went over to my aunt that was sitting at the table drinking a coffee. I gave her a kiss and said my good bye. I put on my white converse and was on my way out the house. I can't drive my car because I lost my car keys in the move. So I have to walk to school. It was only a 15 minute walk so it's not that bad. After walking for about 15 minutes I was pretty close to the school. I walked into the doors and went strait to the office. There was an older woman with glasses on the end of her nose with black hair sitting at a table. On the other side was a boy with dark hair and a cute face. They were talking about something I couldn't understand since I was only there for about 40 seconds.

"Hi, I'm new here I need my schedule. Riley Sharp." I said

"Yes, Here you go." She said smiling. I thanked her and left. It was kind of weird cause the dude she was talking to was staring at me the whole time I was in there.

I got to my homeroom class and walked in, I was pretty happy cause not everyone in this class was there yet. Better cause no one would notice me and it won't be awkward. I sat down next to a girl with short brown hair. She was pretty short, but she was really pretty also. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Madlyn. But you can call me Maddy. Who are you?" She said

"Oh hi, I'm Riley." I said.

"Would you like to eat lunch with me and my friend? Let me see your classes." She said with her hand out I handed her the piece of paper that had my classes. "We have obviously homeroom, first, third, fourth together." She said before handing me the paper back.

"Wow, And sure i'd love to eat lunch with you." I said smiling.

"Class will you please be quiet?" Mr. Qeits said.

Maddy and I turned our attention to him.

"Okay, We have a new student, Riley." He said pointing at me. I just smiled.

After about 20 minutes into first period, The kid from the office walked in and sat next to me. Of all seats he could have sat, the one next tome of course. (In this school homeroom and first period are in the same class room)

"Jack would you like to explain to me why you're late to my class?" The teacher said.

"Well, I was in the principle's office" He said in a duh tone.

The teacher ignored his comment and went back to righting on the bored. I swear it's my first day and this is the most boring class ever. I've been sitting here for about 40 minutes and all this guy talks about is how the toothbrush was made. Weird that has nothing to do with math. Soon later the bell went off so I went to second period which was literally one room away. I walked in and sat down of course the Jack kid came in and sat next to me.

The next few classes were pretty quick, it was now lunch time and i'm suppose to meet up with Maddy at the bathrooms next to the lunch room. I waited for a while until I saw Maddy and another girl. Maddy went up to me and introduced me to her friend.

"Riley this is Kate. Kate this is Riley, she's new here" Maddy said.

I just smiled and waved. We started walking to the line where we get food and waited. After getting our food we went over to a table. We all sat down with our trays.

Why hello there! Yes I deleted the other book and rewrote it. There was so many errors so yeahhh! I hope you like this book so far <333