Chapter 2

"So Riley, what school did you come from?" Kate asked.

"Vally wood." I said smiling.

"Wow. Kate did you see Jack today? He never left Riley's side." Maddy said.

"Yeah he must like her a lot to be going out of his way to sit next to her and not his friends. what do you think Riley?" Kate said looking at me.

"I don't really know him." I said

"You don't want to, he's bad news. He's the bad boy in this school." Maddy warned.

"Yeah he'll sleep with you then leave." Kate said.

"I'll make sure to stay away from him." I said.

"don't say we didn't warn you, Since we have the two next periods together i'll make sure to keep an eye out for you." Kate said smiling. I nodded and it was about time to leave. Since we had about 30 more minutes of lunch we decided to go outside. It was pretty cold outside so I told them i'd be outside after I get my jacket from my locker. I was walking down the hall way to my locker until i heard my name being called. I tuned around and saw the Jack guy running towards me.

"Hey Riley" He said.

"Hi" I said awkwardly

''So babe wanna skip the next few classes together?" He asked.

"Ugh no. I'm good. and don't call me babe" I said walking to my locker.

"Come on babygirl, it'll be fun." he said.

"No, I'm good. And don't call me that" I said pulling my jacket out of my locker.

"Can I at least get your number?" He asked.

"Thats not nessasary" I said

"It is very nessasary, but fine, you'll be begging for me soon." he said, winking before leaving. Why does this have to happen to me? A handsome guy walks up to me and asks me for my number but the player thing about him ruins everything. I mean it ruin his beautiful eyes and the hot jawline, the way his wink phases me and makes me want to- stop it Riley he's a player, you're not the only one that he's probably hit on today.

After shaking the thoughts out of my head, I walked back to the doors that lead outside. Kate and Maddy were waiting for me there. "What took you so long?" Maddy asked

"Mr. Green needed help with something" I lied, if I had told them I talked to Jack i'd never hear the end of it. They both nodded their heads and we walked over to a guy Maddy told me Kate was dating. He had brownish blackish hair and a cute face. I think his name was Aaron, I'm pretty sure he's in my sixth and 4th period.

"Jack, over here!" Aaron yelled. I swear my heart stopped hearing his name. He just gets to me. A blonde hair guy walked over and I felt a huge wave of happiness come over me. I'm guessing there's more than one Jack. He walked over to me and Maddy.

"Is this the new girl? Riley right?" The blonde boy said. I nodded and smiled. "I'm Johnson" Weird he was just called Jack a few seconds ago. "Hey, Gilinsky over here" he yelled. Oh god, there goes my life. Only me

" This is Riley, Shes new here" Johnson said.

"Yeah we have already met" I say smiling.

"Yeah, I have a couple classes with her." Jack said (Imma call Gilinsky Jack, and Jack J Johnson. got it) he said smiling down at me. I think Maddy could tell I was a little uncomfortable so she budded in.

"Yep we all know each other yay! Oh god look at the time, We have to meet ummm spongebob uh yeah. Bye now!" Maddy said pulling me away and running with our hands conected. Wow great save Maddy!

"What the hell just happend?" Maddy said

"I have no idea, but your acting skills are great" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Lets not talk about that, What ever you do stay away from him. Trust me it's better for you and me both." She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Wait, did you guys fuck?" I asked, she had a guilty face while she looked down at her shoes.

"yeah" she said realle quietly.

"When?"

"It was Cameron Dallas's party, we were both really drunk. But this isnt about me" She said changing the topic.

"Then who is this about?" I say tapping my foot.

"You and Jack" She said

"What about us?" I ask

She didn't answer she just kinda looked behind me shocked. I was kinda confused, she then started to walk away. I'm so confused right now, what was behind me? why'd she leave?

I turn around to walk back to the group Kate and Maddy where in until I noticed Jack was in my way.

"Hey, babe." He said putting a hand on my waist. I didn't know what to do. Just go along don't think just do.

"Hi" I said smiling. This is so weird I can't even, right now. I'll think about this later.

"So you wanna come over to my house tonight? We could have some fun." he said smirking bringing me closer.

"I don't know about that, I have a lot of un-packing to do." I say trying to pull away. It didn't really work, he had a tight grip on my waist. God help me now, it feels so wrong but so right. Where is Kate when I need her.

"I can't always help you." He said before I could respond Kate came up behind him.

"Um, Jack is there something I could help you with?" Kate said.

"No but you can mind your own god damn buissness." Jack said

"Actually I can't, can you let go of my friend? I can tell she'd rather be with me and away from your perverded self." she said grabing my hand.

"Fine, but this isn't over" He said to me pointing. Wow

"Was he bugging you?" Kate asked me. I didn't really know what to say really. I mean he was bugging me but I didn't really stop him.

"I guess so, but i won't let it happen again" I asured her.

She nodded and the bell rung. The rest of the day went by pretty quick. Plus I figured out that I have almost all my classes with Jack. Yayy (note of sarcasm)

You got any ideas?? I need them Bertha! Okay ily byee! <333