Chapter Six: Love me some hunks

"Mary-Sue, why did you text me to come here?" Harry demanded. "You said they were selling cherry lipgloss! Instead I find this mutt here!"

Ryder glared at Harry, before turning to me. "You said there was a tattoo parlor that was willing to let me get a tattoo of you on my abs!" 

I smiled awkwardly. "Well, actually, that was a lie. I needed you guys to come here. I've made my decision."

They stared at me eagerly. I could see the hunger in Ryder's eyes, and Harry's wings were quivering.

I took a deep breath. "I choose...both of you."

Their faces were filled with shock. They looked at each other, then back at me. 

"Are you serious?" Harry spluttered.

"Yes," I said, grinning at them. "I love you both. So I get you both! It's fair."

They looked at each other, then at me again. 

"That sounds fair," Harry shrugged.

"Yeah. The only possible solution to this situation is polygamy!" Ryder agreed. I smiled at them happily, before wrapping my arms around them.

"So it's settled," I said. "I get Ryder's mansion, Harry's planes, and both of you guys' money! And in return, you get me."

The smiled, before pulling me back in a hug.

"But before we get married..." I started. "Harry, please do something about your wings. They'll thumping against my back. And Ryder, take a shower. You smell like wet dog."

They laughed. We were all happy.